Windows 10: BlueStacks installation problem :(

Discus and support BlueStacks installation problem :( in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omkar, Jul 23, 2016.

1. omkar Win User

BlueStacks installation problem :(

So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%.

Then pops up the window saying that- ''windows cannot find MICROINSTALLERNATIVE.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again.''
    BlueStacks installation problem :( [​IMG]

and then one more window pops up-'' cannot open file.''
    BlueStacks installation problem :( [​IMG]

Is there any solution?

:)

omkar, Jul 23, 2016

2. Blue screen when i start bluestacks

i was using bluestacks 2.0, it was working well. but after I upgraded to Bluestacks 3 my system started to crash. Bluescreen appear every time I start windows and run bluestacks. I thought it was window problem, I formatted C drive and installed fresh
    window. I installed bluestacks and when I run it, same problem appeared, Blue screen.

waseem adil, Jul 23, 2016
  3. TapsaK Win User
    Windows 10 (Build 1607) crashes with Blue Screen during the latest update installation

Auggy,

Thank you for your analysis of the dump files. With this information I was able to recover the usable system again.

After uninstalling Bluestack, the update installed successfully. This resolved the original problem.

Ps. In trying to reinstall Bluestack (after successfull recovery from constant bluescreens), it caused another bluescreen right during the installation. Last thing it reported on the screen was something like "Installing services". Quick search at Bluestack
    support, pointed to this link:

BlueStacks compatibility issues after Windows 10 update

Appearantly, there is a known issue with Windows 10 Anniversary Edition Update, that points to the Hyper-V role services as a source for the conflict with Bluestack. Disabling Hyper-V in the Windows system, allows Bluestack to install successfully and it
    seems to work.

TapsaK, Jul 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello omkar *Smile

Try right clicking on the installation file and selecting "Run as administrator". Even though you are already an Admin user it can make a difference doing this for certain installation files.

philc43, Jul 24, 2016
  5. omkar Win User
    Not working bro..the same window pops up.*cry

omkar, Jul 24, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Try some alternative download sites in case the original download was damaged in some way.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BlueStacks installation problem :( - Similar Threads - BlueStacks installation problem

2. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  3. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  6. bluestacks installation problem

bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  7. BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?: What’s BlueStacks? BlueStacks is a free cross-platform Android Emulator. In simpler terms, it’s like a virtual Android phone running on your Mac or Windows PC. It’s really useful if you were dreaming about playing some Android games that are not available for PC like Clash...
  8. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  9. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  10. Problem starting bluestacks

Problem starting bluestacks: Hi folks, On IE browsing bluestacks.com I succeeded download and install bluestacks on Win10. But I can't start it. I have tried restart bluestacks including restart Win10 OS several times but still failed. At end of starting always request for "Restart BlueStacks / OS"...