Windows 10: bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

Discus and support bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago. Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sandila, Dec 27, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago.
    Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack pops up.
    I searched in services.msc , also in msconfig but I could not find any service related to
    bluestack to stop from automatic restart.
    What should I do?
    I use Windows 10.

:)

sandila, Dec 27, 2020

2. BlueStacks on Windows 10.

I had installed this BlueStacks on my pc. The .exe file I downloaded got extracted on opening it then it asked for a permission and it got installed. On the last window there was a check box for Start(Start the BlueStacks) I did choosed it and then it
    finished. Now no BlueStacks opened ever. I cannot find it on programs. I want to uninstall it because on reinstalling the same it pops Bluestacks is aleady installed.

HarshitJaiswal, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Dec 27, 2020
  4. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

1. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this - Similar Threads - bluestacks pop start

2. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

in Windows 10 Support
    bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this: I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago. Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack pops up. I searched in services.msc , also in msconfig but I could not find any service related to bluestack to stop from...
  3. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this: I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago. Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack pops up. I searched in services.msc , also in msconfig but I could not find any service related to bluestack to stop from...
  4. To disable this pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To disable this pop up.: [ATTACH] Dont know where to put this in what category ... a Malware ? I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top. very annoying ... Thanks in anticipation .....
  5. How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP: I started getting a System Information pop-up every time I start my system. That didn't use to happen, but it does now. Something in the configuration must have changed. Does anyone know how to disable this annoying pop-up in Windows 10 v2004? Regards 161500
  6. How to disable ad pop-ups on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable ad pop-ups on windows 10: I have some pop-ups which keep appearing on my desktop although the pop-up blocker in my web browser is on. How do I remove them? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-ad-pop-ups-on-windows-10/84bc45d9-7f0c-4639-a748-897f54471836"
  7. Disabling Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Pop Ups: I have new PC running Windows 10 and I have been trying everything to disable the pop ups. I thought it was the browser at first (Chrome) and went through that first. Then I did Edge, etc. But I still believe it's a Windows problems. Went through the standard Settings-File...
  8. How can disable bing from popping up at start up?

in Cortana
    How can disable bing from popping up at start up?: I have an up to date windows 10 on an up to date desktop PC Bing is a blight every time I start my PC I never asked for it and never wanted it Windows central https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-bing-search-windows-10-start-menu offers easy steps. But I can't...
  9. How to disable annoying pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable annoying pop up?: Hi. Every time I want to download something from BBC iPlayer I get this really annoying pop up - [ATTACH] It's only recently started appearing and is still there even when I click to open the app so I then need to click the cancel button. How can I disable it?...
  10. Problem starting bluestacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem starting bluestacks: Hi folks, On IE browsing bluestacks.com I succeeded download and install bluestacks on Win10. But I can't start it. I have tried restart bluestacks including restart Win10 OS several times but still failed. At end of starting always request for "Restart BlueStacks / OS"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to stop bluestacks pop ups in windows 8.1 pro