Windows 10: Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

Discus and support Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled. in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I'm trying to launch Bluestacks but lately its been saying "disable Hyper-V to continue" however its already disabled, I gone to the programs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by InternalMegaT, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

I'm trying to launch Bluestacks but lately its been saying "disable Hyper-V to continue" however its already disabled, I gone to the programs and features to disable and also download a software called "Everything" to search everything called Hyper-V on the system, so I can delete it, and it still didn't work. How do I fix this?

:)

InternalMegaT, Dec 20, 2020

2. Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

Hello @InternalMegaT,

Is Hyper-V listed in Services.msc?
    If it is, try to Disable it in the Properties tab.

Also, have a look at this => How to disable Hyper-V in command line?

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

I'm trying to launch Bluestacks but lately its been saying "disable Hyper-V to continue" however its already disabled, I gone to the programs and features to disable and also download a software called "Everything" to search everything called Hyper-V on the system, so I can delete it, and it still didn't work. How do I fix this?

4. Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

is "HV Host Service" it? Because the the only hv thing running

Thema:

Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled.

1. Bluestacks say disable Hyper-V but its already disabled. - Similar Threads - Bluestacks disable Hyper

2. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  3. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  4. how to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable hyper v: how can i disable hyper v features in my window if it doesn't appear in turn on off windows features settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hyper-v/5aba203d-3fb6-4cca-92de-1253c8831bec
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  7. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Disabling Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Hyper-V: I'm currently trying to use a program that requires Hyper-V to be disabled, but it's not showing up in my Windows Features. Even so, the program and other ones as well keep telling me that Hyper-V is enabled. I've tried using the PowerShell method to disable it as well, but...
  9. disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable Hyper-V: How can I turn off Hyper-v? .... I have already tried Programs and Features and then unchecking the hyper-v there and have checked the services .... I want to use Virtual box but am constantly advised that it is being blocked by Hyper-v. Also is there a way to reset...
  10. Disabling hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Disabling hyper V: I apparently need to disable hyper v in my updated windows 10 home to get my virtual box vms to work. Would disabling hyper v remove any other windows 10 features? In other words, is there a downside to disabling hyper v? 123407