Windows 10: Bluestacks

Discus and support Bluestacks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sabin_000, May 28, 2021.

1. Sabin_000 Win User

Bluestacks

HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything.

:)

Sabin_000, May 28, 2021

2. Netflix not open in bluestacks

Hi ManikandaSamyM.

My name is Daniela, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I hope you are very well.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling BlueStacks. To do so, follow the instructions below:

Open the Settings app and go to Apps

A list of installed applications will appear. Select BlueStacks from the list and click Uninstall.

Another option is to switch to DirectX

BlueStacks supports both DirectX and OpenGL, and switching to DirectX could solve this bug. To switch to DirectX, follow these steps:

Open BlueStacks.

Click the Menu button in the upper right corner.

Select Settings.

Click on Engine and select DirectX.

Click Restart Now.

As soon as your PC restarts, check if the error still appears.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards.

Daniela.

DanielaFernandez325, May 28, 2021
  3. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 28, 2021
  4. Bluestacks

bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Bluestacks

1. Bluestacks - Similar Threads - Bluestacks

2. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  3. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  5. Bluestacks Problem

Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  6. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running: - **VMMEM**: VMMEM is a process related to virtual memory management in your computer's operating system. It's responsible for managing the virtual memory, which is used to supplement physical RAM when the available RAM is insufficient to handle the running processes. -...
  8. VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running

VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running: - **VMMEM**: VMMEM is a process related to virtual memory management in your computer's operating system. It's responsible for managing the virtual memory, which is used to supplement physical RAM when the available RAM is insufficient to handle the running processes. -...
  9. I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...: I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on in the Intel processor identification utility, and i cant see what the prob is. can u help pls?Specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700F 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB...
  10. I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...

I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...: I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on in the Intel processor identification utility, and i cant see what the prob is. can u help pls?Specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700F 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB...