Windows 10: Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!)

Discus and support Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a Dennon AVR-S540BT amplifier which was working (connecting bluetooth and playing music) without any problem on my DELL INSIPRON 5559... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAVI_JAM, Aug 10, 2019.

1. JAVI_JAM Win User

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!)

Hi!

I have a Dennon AVR-S540BT amplifier which was working (connecting bluetooth and playing music) without any problem on my DELL INSIPRON 5559

Seems that after last OS automatic update, the amplifiers is still connecting to the laptop but it appear as "Disconnected" in Sound Control Pannel

I turn on the aplifier and it automatically change from Paired to Connected in Settings-> Bluetooth&Other devices

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) e9e730eb-ef55-4fb5-a927-a5714a9e4a19?upload=true.jpg

Sound Settings: the amplifier do not appear as available output device in the combo list

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) 62adadf0-0514-4650-a22a-d1d95dc1960b?upload=true.jpg

Sound Control Panel

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) ed4b5a72-ae73-4ae6-8eb7-561cdd6b0a70?upload=true.jpg

I have tried to right click -> Connect on the device but nothing happens.

I have tried to remove the device and install again.

I have tried updating drivers but it says the latest are installed

I have tried re-starting bluetooth services

I am running Windows 10 HOME version 1803 OS build 17134.885

Also going to Devices everithing seems to be OK

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) 8aa34145-b16e-4642-a79e-10086ade96d9?upload=true.jpg

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) c279400c-0496-4d41-aba3-e31024bef3c7?upload=true.jpg

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) be44cc19-0d05-45a0-9834-cc170f488253?upload=true.jpg

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) 67339623-c707-497c-b588-8bcbeb1bd313?upload=true.jpg

The only weir thing I noted is this "Unknown" Service unchecked. If I check and apply, it return unchecked again.

As I said, this was working without any problem since a year. It seems that the problem started after one OS update.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

JAVI_JAM, Aug 10, 2019
  2. ShogoXT Win User

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Aug 10, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 10, 2019
  4. l3v3l6 Win User

Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!)

No audio output device installed after upgrading to Windows 10

I was able to resolve this problem by using Device Manager to uninstall all of the audio devices and then restarting the system. After that all my audio playback and recording devices that I was using in Windows 8.1 were available and sound playback and
    recording is working fine with the Moto Ultralight. I noticed that after restarting the system a Microsoft WDM audio driver that was previously listed was not listed in Device Manager anymore.

l3v3l6, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluethoot audio device connects but not available as output device (previously working fine!) - Similar Threads - Bluethoot audio device

2. Tozo T6 bluetooth headphones connected but not available as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo T6 bluetooth headphones connected but not available as audio output device: I have the headphones connected, Windows recognizes them as headphones and everything, but in the sound tab they don't even show up as an option for audio output. I've tried unpairing and pairing them multiple times but it still isn't available. What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Tozo T6 bluetooth headphones connected but not available as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tozo T6 bluetooth headphones connected but not available as audio output device: I have the headphones connected, Windows recognizes them as headphones and everything, but in the sound tab they don't even show up as an option for audio output. I've tried unpairing and pairing them multiple times but it still isn't available. What am I doing wrong?...
  4. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  5. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  6. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. audio output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio output devices: My smart phone is paired to my laptop but I cannot get the laptop to output audio to my smart phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-devices/c8ddc572-e46b-4e33-92ab-baa684f6027b
  8. audio output device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio output device: My laptop has no audio output device installed, can someone help me rectify this problem/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-device/bf8d0d4c-fc5d-4db5-ad34-f9b69a93ba46
  9. Audio driver , No output device are connected

Audio driver , No output device are connected: I troubleshooted the audio drive conexant hd audio it disabled the audio driver . It show no output device connected and in device manager also there is no audio driver expect Nvidia and intel display audio drivers I tried to intall it shows window encountered a problem...
  10. output audio device

output audio device: my system is showing notification of no audio output device is installed and even no audio sound is audible.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/output-audio-device/5b5d3f20-0ab8-4f46-94cb-106a14808e96