Windows 10: Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Discus and support Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For my education I work at a company that has windows 10 bluetooth pc's. Yesterday when I was working in the workshop my Bluetooth headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thom van Gestel, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc 9f2fb977-4f3f-440e-922f-cc1aa0991526?upload=true.png

For my education I work at a company that has windows 10 bluetooth pc's. Yesterday when I was working in the workshop my Bluetooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc i was listening music from. I did not mind at that time untill I came back to the pc I was curious why it stopped, all of a sudden my "Bluetooth PC" had no bluetooth anymore. I looked up the drivers maybe it needed an update, but there weren't any bluetooth drivers they just dissapeard, since then i was not be able to even turn my bluetooth on the button for it also disappeard.

I have tried so far:

- Switching Bluetooth Support Service to automatic.

- Troubleshooter.

I noticed one thing (see image) it wasn't there before

translated: Unknown USB-Device (request for devicedescryptor has failed

:)

Thom van Gestel, Sep 11, 2019

2. bluethooth

I have instaled inte wireles bluetooth for windows 10 instal drivers from hp now thera are no button for bluethooth and in device manager no bluethooth device in thera shown how to fix it ,when i choos show hidden device it doesn show blooetooth ,when
    i choose add legasy hardvere thera are nothing bout bluethooth not showing intel wireles bluethooth ,,,how to fix bluethooth?????

VachoNahapetyan, Sep 11, 2019
  3. bluethooth problem

i have a bluethooth problem i try all things and that the last that sayed that the problem i have a pc and i add bluethooth device

i try in device manager to update my bluethooth device but it said "the best driver alredy installed" i try to update in hp web and intel web

i am sure that one of the to but that now let me i enter correct my pc serial number and i try product key but now work nothing has work

i try disable bluethooth and updating it at device manager but still doesn't work somone can tell me how to update my device

empire ofcats, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Na'Lady Win User

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Bluethooth device

I cant locate the files that I have received via bluethooth

Na'Lady, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

1. Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc - Similar Threads - Bluethooth headset decided

2. headset decided to disconnect from the pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset decided to disconnect from the pc: I get a message saying scan my drive or usb how do I scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb/1d979c35-f1c3-4a01-92e9-075058703c76
  3. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices: [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get entangled and break, and no one likes when their wired headphone is giving problems. With a wireless [...] This post...
  4. One PC disconnect from wireless LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One PC disconnect from wireless LAN: This happens when the second PC is left connected over night. It is not a huge problem since a restart of the PC in question will reconnect to the wi-fi. The other PC which is also left running, does not have that problem. This issue started a few months ago. I ( my spouse)...
  5. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.: Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that...
  6. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  7. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect: Hi! Whenever I have Bluetooth on and use my Logitech G35 headset, the headset disconnects then comes back, oscillating back and forth in a 5 second window. 2 seconds from headset, 3 seconds from built in speakers (laptop). In settings under "Bluetooth & other devices" I get...
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...
  9. PC disconnects from wi-fi

PC disconnects from wi-fi: My wife's PC has the annoying habit of occasionally not making wi-fi connection to the internet at switch on and sometimes disconnecting from the internet for no apparent reason when everything is up and running. Following online advice I have tried downloading from the...
  10. PC Disconnects from Network while Sleeping

PC Disconnects from Network while Sleeping: I am trying to figure out a solution for every computer at my company. I recently assembled 6 computers and we have installed them to use. All the computers share files through our server including the licensing of a design software every computer uses. The problem is one of...