Windows 10: Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Discus and support Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For my education I work at a company that has windows 10 bluetooth pc's. Yesterday when I was working in the workshop my Bluetooth headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thom van Gestel, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc 9f2fb977-4f3f-440e-922f-cc1aa0991526?upload=true.png

For my education I work at a company that has windows 10 bluetooth pc's. Yesterday when I was working in the workshop my Bluetooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc i was listening music from. I did not mind at that time untill I came back to the pc I was curious why it stopped, all of a sudden my "Bluetooth PC" had no bluetooth anymore. I looked up the drivers maybe it needed an update, but there weren't any bluetooth drivers they just dissapeard, since then i was not be able to even turn my bluetooth on the button for it also disappeard.

I have tried so far:

- Switching Bluetooth Support Service to automatic.

- Troubleshooter.

I noticed one thing (see image) it wasn't there before

translated: Unknown USB-Device (request for devicedescryptor has failed

:)

Thom van Gestel, Sep 11, 2019

2. bluethooth

I have instaled inte wireles bluetooth for windows 10 instal drivers from hp now thera are no button for bluethooth and in device manager no bluethooth device in thera shown how to fix it ,when i choos show hidden device it doesn show blooetooth ,when
    i choose add legasy hardvere thera are nothing bout bluethooth not showing intel wireles bluethooth ,,,how to fix bluethooth?????

VachoNahapetyan, Sep 11, 2019
  3. bluethooth problem

i have a bluethooth problem i try all things and that the last that sayed that the problem i have a pc and i add bluethooth device

i try in device manager to update my bluethooth device but it said "the best driver alredy installed" i try to update in hp web and intel web

i am sure that one of the to but that now let me i enter correct my pc serial number and i try product key but now work nothing has work

i try disable bluethooth and updating it at device manager but still doesn't work somone can tell me how to update my device

empire ofcats, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Na'Lady Win User

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Bluethooth device

I cant locate the files that I have received via bluethooth

Na'Lady, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

1. Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc - Similar Threads - Bluethooth headset decided

2. NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH: NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH ICAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluethooth/a8b4bb8e-cd0c-4a91-8900-08975956039d
  3. NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH: NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH ICAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluethooth/a8b4bb8e-cd0c-4a91-8900-08975956039d
  4. Not able to access Bluethooth in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access Bluethooth in my PC: Bluetooth option not showing in my device. Installed driver is not working, its showing this device cannot startcode 10 error. I tried installing other drivers no use,tried uninstalling driver and installed but no use, tried running some cmd code by seeing from other people...
  5. Not able to access Bluethooth in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access Bluethooth in my PC: Bluetooth option not showing in my device. Installed driver is not working, its showing this device cannot startcode 10 error. I tried installing other drivers no use,tried uninstalling driver and installed but no use, tried running some cmd code by seeing from other people...
  6. Not able to access Bluethooth in my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms: I am using a Bluetooth headset Jabra 7 Pro for online meetings in Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc. Recently, I noticed the volume of sound in the headset dropped very low during my meetings - despite the volume 'slider' sitting at 100%. No matter who is speaking on the other...
  8. LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC: My LS35X headset will crackle for a period of time, then eventually disconnect from my PC. to get it to reconnect, i have to shut off the headset, disconnect my Xbox wireless dongle from my PC and then pair it again. its very annoying and happens about 1-2 times an hour. i...
  9. headset decided to disconnect from the pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset decided to disconnect from the pc: I get a message saying scan my drive or usb how do I scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb/1d979c35-f1c3-4a01-92e9-075058703c76
  10. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.: Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that...