Windows 10: Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

Discus and support Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth Drivers for Hp in windows 10 Model HP pavilion. I have tried all options first it was working well with mediatek BT adaptor and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yousufuddinkhaja, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

Bluetooth Drivers for Hp in windows 10 Model HP pavilion. I have tried all options first it was working well with mediatek BT adaptor and now it automatically takes ralink drivers. When I try to add Bluetooth it say no Bluetooth available in PC I have tried almost all options.

Even Bluetooth on/off toggle switch is not available

:)

yousufuddinkhaja, Sep 2, 2020

2. HP Pavilion 15

hi all , i have nine (9) month old HP Pavilion 15 notebook PC since upgrade to ten the: HP 3D DriveGuard . is not working , i have tried all kinds of uninstalls , updates , rollbacks and restarts till im still spinning when little circle has long gone
    , very frustrating , also the only way i could get laptop to shut down was to roll back to this version...... Intel(R) Management Engine Components - Intel Corporation - 9.5.23.1766..... from the updated version 11........thank you to anyone who takes
    the time to read this...

stevepainter, Sep 2, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

The Pavilion is spec'd for a maximum of 16 GB (2 X 8GB). I suggest checking here: RAM & SSD Upgrades | HP - Compaq Pavilion 15-cs0064st | Crucial.com. You may be able to find RAM elsewhere (like Newegg.com) more cheaply, though.

32 GB of Optane memory sounds like a cache for a spinning hard drive. Is that what you have? If you upgrade the main drive to an SSD, the optane cache will be of little or no use. (No harm, just pointless.)

bobkn, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

1. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15 - Similar Threads - Bluethooth working pavilion

2. HP Pavilion 15's Temperature going high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15's Temperature going high: So, I've had this problem for some time. My laptop is new, and i use it for blender. But, whenever i render an animation, the GPU temperatures spike. They go up to 80 degrees, and then after an hour, 85. Yeah. its specifically said that they are not meant to go above 80. But...
  3. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  4. Hp Pavilion 15 screen goes black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Pavilion 15 screen goes black randomly: Hello, my HP Pavilion 15 notebook pc's screen just blackout when I change the angle of the lid or even barely move it, it keeps on, on a certain angle even the slightest move would turn it off, I think this is the lid sensor acting up but I am not sure, and it keeps doing...
  5. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  6. HP Pavilion 15 (bc516ns) crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15 (bc516ns) crashes while gaming: Hello! I have a HP Pavilion 15-bc516ns, Windows 10 v1909 (18363.900) installed yesterday having previously deleted all and every partition of the SSD. I installed the drivers from HERE (audio, chipset, graphics and network), and after that I connected to internet to let...
  7. HP Pavilion 15 (bc516ns) crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion 15 (bc516ns) crashes while gaming: Hello! I have a HP Pavilion 15-bc516ns, Windows 10 v1909 (18363.900) installed yesterday having previously deleted all and every partition of the SSD. I installed the drivers from HERE (audio, chipset, graphics and network), and after that I connected to internet to let...
  8. HP Pavilion 15-cs2051od - No way to change scrolling options?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavilion 15-cs2051od - No way to change scrolling options?: I've been looking EVERYWHERE on this computer on how to change the scroll settings. Right now, if I scroll down, it brings me back to the top of the page. I want it to do the opposite. When I am scrolling down, I want to view down the page. But I've looked under every...
  9. HP Pavilion USB Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion USB Not working: Hi, I am having trouble with my USB ports. For some reason they are not working please could someone help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-pavilion-usb-not-working/febc2ffd-3f93-4fd5-ad48-e0dfd29dd3e7
  10. Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wifi- Adapter not working in HP Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wifi- Adapter not working in HP Pavilion 15: Hello there, I have been using this laptop pavilion 15 of HP since 4 years, when I first got the laptop it was installed with windows 8 and now its been upgraded to windows 10. From the beginning the Wireless was not working properly. when I visited my nearby HP store they...