Windows 10: bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

Discus and support bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows update leaves no bluethooth or icon to turn on...……..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larry kwood, Sep 17, 2019.

1. bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

windows update leaves no bluethooth or icon to turn on...……..

:)

larry kwood, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 17, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

95Viper, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

1. bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications - Similar Threads - bluethooth update leavs

2. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  3. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  4. NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH: NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH ICAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluethooth/a8b4bb8e-cd0c-4a91-8900-08975956039d
  5. NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH

NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH: NOT SHOWING BLUETHOOTH ICAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluethooth/a8b4bb8e-cd0c-4a91-8900-08975956039d
  6. Bluethooth not working with Windows 10 To Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluethooth not working with Windows 10 To Go: Hello,I have a Dell computer with a built-in Bluetooth device. The laptop has Windows 10 installed and I can use Bluetooth with that. I made a Windows To Go bootable USB drive with Rufus. The WIFI is working, however, the Bluetooth device is not appearing in the device...
  7. Bluethooth not working with Windows 10 To Go

Bluethooth not working with Windows 10 To Go: Hello,I have a Dell computer with a built-in Bluetooth device. The laptop has Windows 10 installed and I can use Bluetooth with that. I made a Windows To Go bootable USB drive with Rufus. The WIFI is working, however, the Bluetooth device is not appearing in the device...
  8. Bluethooth not working with Windows 10 To Go

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update: hi, for the first time in win 10 i saw an icon/notification i couldn't recognize. [img] does anyone here knows what that is? thanks! 174115
  10. Airpods bluethooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods bluethooth on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I'm trying to connect my Airpods to my laptop(Windows 10). I'm enter to the Bluetooth settings, turn the bluetooth on, and press the icon "Add bluetooth or other device". the system show that she search for device, but don't find the airpods! I will...