Windows 10: bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

Discus and support bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows update leaves no bluethooth or icon to turn on...……..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larry kwood, Sep 17, 2019.

1. bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

windows update leaves no bluethooth or icon to turn on...……..

:)

larry kwood, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 17, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

95Viper, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

1. bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications - Similar Threads - bluethooth update leavs

2. Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality: I’m finding poor quality of icons in notification stripe in Windows 10. Why is this? Am I only one who see this? For instance Outlook from Office 365 has also poor quality notification icon. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 Cleanup files leaving Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Cleanup files leaving Windows update: This is roughly 6 times I've found this 'Windows 10 Update' when cleaning up temporary files. After supposedly removing it, it stays gone for a bit then will show up again. It appears to be removed but why does it keep showing up do you suppose?...
  4. notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    notification icon: After a windows 10 update, I can't figure out how to get the speech bubble notification icon to show up on toolbar in right bottom corner. If I swipe up from corner it appears, but I'd like to have the bubble back. 137108
  5. Notification icon will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icon will not open: When I click on the notification icon in the bottom right of my task bar it will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-will-not-open/91e9ea3b-aa7c-4372-a909-f5c804382e3e
  6. Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday: Until yesterday, I would get a yellow envelope below my Outlook icon in the taskbar when I had new mail and a notification on the Slack icon that I had a new message. All my settings are the same and I have checked them in Windows 10, Outlook and Slack. The only thing that...
  7. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  8. EDGE: How to disable the "Press F11 to leave...." notification?

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE: How to disable the "Press F11 to leave...." notification?: When entering the "full-screen mode" via F11, an annoying notification pops up at the bottom of the browser window every time. [img] And yes, meanwhile I know how to leave the full screen mode, so any chance to disable this useless ****? 104800
  9. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockscreen Icons/Notifications: Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It drives me crazy. Right now it's 99+. In my inbox online there are only 2 messages. There is nothing in any of the other...
  10. Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10: Thanks, this worked for me too. Seems like one or another of these odd problems pop up every day in Win 10 - weird stuff that I haven't seen in 20+ years of using Windows. 5662