Windows 10: Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update

Discus and support Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings! I use a JBL T500BT Bluetooth, both for multimedia audio/video and calls. This device was working great - untilthis update happened. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Isadora M., Jul 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update

Greetings!

I use a JBL T500BT Bluetooth, both for multimedia audio/video and calls. This device was working great - untilthis update happened.

Now the device works only as a "hands-free AG Audio" - which means that every time I try to listen to music, it is impossible: sounds like a robot singing.

I already tried to unpair and pair the device again. Tried to restart the PC several times; nothing works.

Does anybody here know how to config this as my primary device for audio?

Thanks!

:)

Isadora M., Jul 19, 2020

2. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Rear audio jack not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing beats audio on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers on your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your HP computer?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the audio drivers for your device.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      Speakers/ Headphones and click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update

audio device not working

Hi Sanchit,

Audio devices that aren't working properly in Windows 10 might have been caused by incompatible audio driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, we would like to ask these questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the given troubleshooting methods on this article:

Fix sound problems

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update

1. Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update - Similar Threads - Bluetooh audio device

2. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  3. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  4. My audio device setting is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device setting is not working properly: When I got to change my audio output, it is always flashing back and forth with some ghost audio and any audio I have enabled. I can not go into settings and change it since the screen is flashing super rapidly when in the audio section. Only the outputs are flashing and when...
  5. Bluetooh, driver and devices.

Bluetooh, driver and devices.: Hi, i'm having troubles with the bluetooth of my notebook I think that it happened after an update.I did everything that is suggested in here: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/corrigir-problemas-de-bluetooth-no-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75c but...
  6. AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY: I have an another Lenovo Laptop which is working properly before this update. But after the update left touchpad key open properties pane right touchpad key is doing nothing and keypad also is not working. I try with wireless mouse and keypad but problem is not resolve...
  7. After update, audio is muffled/distorted/not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After update, audio is muffled/distorted/not working properly: Title. My PC decided to install today’s big update, and afterward my audio has been sounding muffled and distorted. I have a Sound Blaster Audigy Fx sound card and Astro A10s. I updated the drivers and restarted a couple times. Initially, all audio had reduced volume and...
  8. Bluetooh not working properly

Bluetooh not working properly: I have an HP Elite book 840 G2 running windows 10 (upgraded from win 7). I have a Bluetooth mouse & Keyboard as a peripherals. All the time the Bluetooth connection stops working and the only way to restored them to work is to turn on/off the Bluetooth option under the...
  9. Audio not working properly after Windows update

Audio not working properly after Windows update: The RealTek HD Audio sounds incredibly quiet after the Windows November update since a few days since it came out. I've uninstalled drivers and re-installed Asus's stock driver for it, and I've even gone into the HD Audio Manager to make sure Loudness Equalization was in....
  10. Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update

Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update: I have a PC that is roughly a year old and worked fine until yesterday. Then the Windows Update installed and the Windows Store broke. At that point I reset my PC via the Refresh option. Afterwards all my software gone (sorry but that is not a REFRESH) and I had to install...