Windows 10: Bluetoooth mouse disappears

Discus and support Bluetoooth mouse disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Each time Windows 10 updates my Bluetooth mouse disappears and each time more things have to be done to make it work again. Why can´t Microsoft fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JorgeDiaz-Cardenas, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Bluetoooth mouse disappears

Each time Windows 10 updates my Bluetooth mouse disappears and each time more things have to be done to make it work again. Why can´t Microsoft fix this issue once and for all?

:)

JorgeDiaz-Cardenas, Sep 11, 2018

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Mouse cursor disappeared

Hello Ruby,

This issue may arise due to an outdated mouse driver or conflicting programs. To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Ashish Sondhi on this thread link.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Sep 11, 2018
  4. sarlin326 Win User

Bluetoooth mouse disappears

Mouse Without Borders Windows 10 Issue - "Mouse Disappearing"

• When you say that "try to use two or more windows 10 machines together; the mouse pointer will disappear", are you connected to domain network? How exactly the computers are connected?
    • No, the currently upgraded Windows 10 pc's are all local machines connected through a router, but they are not on our domain currently. The reason being is to test any issues that might occur before putting them on our domain.

2. When you say that "purpose of the software", which software are you referring to?

• The software I am referring to is Mouse Without Borders. It's in the title of the subject line of my question.

Your suggestion to run the troubleshooter would not register there being a problem considering everything is functioning fine except for the visibility of the mouse.

This is a common problem with Mouse Without Borders dating back to the release of Windows 10. I just thought it would have been fixed by now. A google search will verify my info.

I will reword my situation a bit. For example, I have three Windows 10 machines hooked up to router. These three computers are connected together through Mouse Without Borders to 1 mouse and 1 keyboard. This works fine with our windows 7 machines. The issue
    is when we upgraded these test pc's to Windows 10, the mouse will disappear on 2 out of the 3 pc. The primary machine that the mouse and keyboard is hooked up to you can see perfectly fine because the peripherals are hooked up to that specific pc.

Now, the mouse is working on all the windows 10 pc's, but it is not visible to the human eye on any other pc that isn't the primary pc with the mouse/keyboard hooked up to it. The only solution that people have come up with involving a quick google search
    is to hook up a physical mouse to every pc. This actually does fix the issue which means this is just a minor software glitch with Mouse Without Borders. It could be something in Windows 10 settings that is causing the mouse to disappear on the other computers,
    but no fix has been found to my knowledge. I don't want to have to hook up a mouse to every pc using Mouse Without Borders on Windows 10. I'd revert the machines back to Windows 7 before I did that.

sarlin326, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Bluetoooth mouse disappears

1. Bluetoooth mouse disappears - Similar Threads - Bluetoooth mouse disappears

2. bluetoooth peripheral reloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetoooth peripheral reloading: Hello everybody,recently i switch on my pc my bluetooth wasn't working right , so i do the basic thing as updating it or deleted it but by surprise i've seen that the peripherals keep updating with or without the bluetooth component and when i try to use troobleshooter it...
  3. bluetoooth peripheral reloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetoooth peripheral reloading: Hello everybody,recently i switch on my pc my bluetooth wasn't working right , so i do the basic thing as updating it or deleted it but by surprise i've seen that the peripherals keep updating with or without the bluetooth component and when i try to use troobleshooter it...
  4. bluetoooth peripheral reloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappeared: Hello, I reset my PC and once I got to the select region screen, my mouse disappeared and I cannot get it back. Does anyone have any potential solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared/1cd83204-bfce-4d92-8e82-b740ce52f46f
  6. Bluetoooth not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetoooth not working windows 10: [ATTACH] Can someone help me? I want to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it looks like my bluetooth isnt working. When i try to connect it with a cable the my pc says it is an audio device. I posted an image so you can see whats happening but its in dutch....
  7. Mouse is Disappeared

Mouse is Disappeared: When i open the my laptop moue course was disappeared. I updated the all the Pending Updates. And i tried everything to make it working. I saw in Device Manager mice and other pointing devices is not visible. I clicked on View tab and click on show hidden devices then it...
  8. mouse disappeared !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse disappeared !: was working fine yesterday but now nothing. Should move with the touchpad, but cant see it. pressed f6, no difference . restarted, pressed ctrl to find where it is, but still cant see it!...
  9. Mouse Disappeared

Mouse Disappeared: So my cursor has disappeared on my laptop touchpad, restarting and/or shutting down does not work, and the setting for "mice and other pointing devices" in the Device Manager is not there. Is there any way to make it reappear?...
  10. mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse disappeared: How do I find the mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared/6dabafe5-002b-4357-80fe-223aab972ba2