Windows 10: bluetoot does not shou my window icon

Discus and support bluetoot does not shou my window icon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bluetoot doesnt show my window icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sureshsuthar1, Apr 19, 2021.

1. bluetoot does not shou my window icon

bluetoot doesnt show my window icon

:)

sureshsuthar1, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. bluetoot does not shou my window icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

bluetoot does not shou my window icon

1. bluetoot does not shou my window icon - Similar Threads - bluetoot does shou

2. Why does windows 11 move my icons on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows 11 move my icons on my desktop?: when I download a pic from my phone, or a file from somewhere else, I have always put it on my desktop - I have a lot of empty space on there as I don't like clutter. Windows 10 always just put it in the empty space, Windows 11 moves all of my icons and puts it in the top...
  3. Why does windows 11 move my icons on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows 11 move my icons on my desktop?: when I download a pic from my phone, or a file from somewhere else, I have always put it on my desktop - I have a lot of empty space on there as I don't like clutter. Windows 10 always just put it in the empty space, Windows 11 moves all of my icons and puts it in the top...
  4. Why Does My Desktop Icon Arrangements Change

Why Does My Desktop Icon Arrangements Change: Dear MSCSI have found that after arranging my desktop icons how I would prefer them, Windows re-arranges them in its own way.I like my important tool icons to be set in their place; followed by folders, PDFs, Word Docs, Pictures and lastly Notes, but it seems like Windows...
  5. My local drive icon does not show correctly.

My local drive icon does not show correctly.: None of the fixed ways on the internet worked , I had this problem on Windows 10 and After I updated to 11 still have this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-local-drive-icon-does-not-show-correctly/159dcdde-802c-429c-8e22-a49b4fad38dd
  6. Nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu, molim pomoć

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu, molim pomoć: Molim Vas za pomoć, nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu.Edit: I suspect you are using Windows 10 for moving this thread to that forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nestao-mi-je-bluetoot-na-laptopu-molim-pomo%C4%87/0feff57e-962d-4b04-991e-85b7506e8e84
  7. bluetoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetoot: Got acer aspire 13 bluetooth stopped no on/off button banner says bluetooth not supported had it 3 years was fine yester day did a reset still not working anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetoot/088fc2fe-ce8a-4aa6-9796-9a0389d61414
  8. Why does windows unload the icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows unload the icons?: Sometimes windows 10 decides to randomly unload all of the icons on my desktop so that it can load them again, but slower. Is there a reason for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-unload-the-icons/530090b8-e7ca-4a72-887c-a63a03ad1cf7
  9. Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?: Version 1909 Build 18363.657 If you assign an unknown file-type, say .test, to mspaint.exe using the normal 'open with' dialog. The file takes an icon that is a white page with the mspaint.exe icon in the middle. [img] This icon can not be found in mspaint.exe and I've...
  10. Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem: I have a Lenovo notebook with Windows 10 (updated to this week), and and Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker. I have no problem pairing my Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker to my old Ipod Touch or my IPad 2. But, I do have problems using it with my Lenovo Notebook. They seem to...