Windows 10: bluetoot

Discus and support bluetoot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got acer aspire 13 bluetooth stopped no on/off button banner says bluetooth not supported had it 3 years was fine yester day did a reset still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevin davies, Feb 7, 2021.

1. bluetoot

Got acer aspire 13 bluetooth stopped no on/off button banner says bluetooth not supported had it 3 years was fine yester day did a reset still not working anyone help?

:)

kevin davies, Feb 7, 2021
  2. didop Win User

keyboard bluetoot win 10

hello,

i'm rosario from italy.

i owner of a tablet acer W3, and i bought a keyboard bluetoot with case, and it worked perfectly till when i got windows 10, now i have a big problem, my keyboard can't connect with windows 10, is this a problem of windows? how i can fix it??

the keyboard is important to me , and i don't wanna bought anoter keyboard, so if this is a main problem of w10 i should just downgrade again to windows 8??? or is possible fix it?

this is the keyboard

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Universa...48db83&pid=100338&rk=6&rkt=18&sd=291500509780

didop, Feb 7, 2021
  3. johnwarde Win User
    Ovi Maps breaks my E71 GPS connection

Hi scoobyman ( and NAMEwithheld, GMOSCARDO too),

My GPS is working again ... not sure if its something I did or it just decided to work again. Here are the steps that I took (partially inspired by suggestions by scoobyman):

• Menu > Tools > Settings > General
    • Scroll down (off screen) to "Positioning" and click to enter
    • Click/enter "Positioning methods"
    • I had/have "Assisted GPS", "Integrated GPS" and "Network based" checked and "Bluetoot GPS" un-checked.
    • To fix the problem I un-checked (by choosing "disable") "Assisted GPS", "Integrated GPS" and "Network based" i.e. un-check all positioning methods, clicked "Back" to ensure that settings were applied.
    • Start up OVI Maps
    • Task switch back to "GPS Positioning" settings
    • Check/select "Integrated GPS", clicked "Back" to ensure that settings were applied.
    • Task switch back to Maps, it started picking up my position after a few seconds and the "GPS meter" is working again i.e. 4-6 green bars
    • Task switch back to "GPS Positioning" settings, enabled "Assisted GPS and "Network based".
    • Task switch back to Maps, confirm that GPS tracking/meter is still working.
    However, after writing out these steps, the problem returned, so these steps may or may not work for you. When I repeated the steps, it fixed the problem again but I need to try it on a long journey to see
    it it will work for any length of time.
    John

johnwarde, Feb 7, 2021
  4. manitm Win User

bluetoot

Nokia X2.00 Different Indicators not described in user guide

Nokia X2.00, the user guide mentions about 'Indicators' , but they are not listed or identified which is which. e.g. I could not find out from user guide, 'E" stands for what. Only one indicator I could understand from the userguide is the one for bluetoot;h.
    Could some one kindly elaborate on this.

Thanks

manitm, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

bluetoot

1. bluetoot - Similar Threads - bluetoot

2. How do I remove the bluetooth security tag at login without disabling bluetoot services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the bluetooth security tag at login without disabling bluetoot services?: I booted my pc the other day and have a default login for the bluetooth security tag. I did add a bluetooth receiver for a couple devices and don't want to disable that service. How do I remove this at my computer's login screen? Windows 11...
  3. How do I remove the bluetooth security tag at login without disabling bluetoot services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the bluetooth security tag at login without disabling bluetoot services?: I booted my pc the other day and have a default login for the bluetooth security tag. I did add a bluetooth receiver for a couple devices and don't want to disable that service. How do I remove this at my computer's login screen? Windows 11...
  4. Nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu, molim pomoć

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu, molim pomoć: Molim Vas za pomoć, nestao mi je bluetoot na laptopu.Edit: I suspect you are using Windows 10 for moving this thread to that forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nestao-mi-je-bluetoot-na-laptopu-molim-pomo%C4%87/0feff57e-962d-4b04-991e-85b7506e8e84
  5. bluetoot does not shou my window icon

bluetoot does not shou my window icon: bluetoot doesnt show my window icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetoot-does-not-shou-my-window-icon/68f89cfa-0928-4330-80d9-4d9b56275338
  6. Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem

Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem: I have a Lenovo notebook with Windows 10 (updated to this week), and and Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker. I have no problem pairing my Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker to my old Ipod Touch or my IPad 2. But, I do have problems using it with my Lenovo Notebook. They seem to...