Windows 10: Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop, Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 devices used to work properly until Windows update. After Windows update, Bluetooth 3.0 device works fine, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by happybaby8882, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

On my laptop, Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 devices used to work properly until Windows update. After Windows update, Bluetooth 3.0 device works fine, but Bluetooth 4.0 device can be connected for the first time, if the device is powered off, it can't be reconnected automatically, only showed as "paired". I have to remove the device and add it again. And my phone can't be connected through Bluetooth either, only showed as "paired". I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth driver and delete all its files, then reinstalled new drivers through windows update, it's still of no use. Please help me. Thanks!

:)

happybaby8882, Nov 5, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 5, 2018
  3. arrediabo Win User
    bluetooth not working properly with pc suite

lucky you, my pc suite doesn`t even see the bluetooth (doesn`t show up in the connection wizzard) Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10 :(

what driver are you using?

but try the steps on the link to replace the xp stack for the toshiba one:

Ideas - O'Reilly Media

hope it is of some help

arrediabo, Nov 5, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't properly

2. DualShock 4 features not working properly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DualShock 4 features not working properly Windows 10: Hi, i have a DualShock 4 and it works but not all feature works. Especially the DS4 built in speaker, its not broken im sure cause when i use an earphone/headset for it it outputs audio but using only the speaker doesnt work. I already tried DS4windows but theres no audio...
  3. DualShock 4 features not working properly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DualShock 4 features not working properly Windows 10: Hi, i have a DualShock 4 and it works but not all feature works. Especially the DS4 built in speaker, its not broken im sure cause when i use an earphone/headset for it it outputs audio but using only the speaker doesnt work. I already tried DS4windows but theres no audio...
  4. DualShock 4 features not working properly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't work properly: Whenever i started my windows pc, it showed a popup that it ask me to log out Microsoft account and delete my all windows data from c drive. i am facing this issue continuously. I lost so many important files due to this error
  6. Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11: No matter which app I try, BLE devices are not reliably enumerated. I must run Bluetooth troubleshooter for it to work and then it works once and is also not able to properly write to devices. Everything fails. On Windows 10, same hardware, same apps - work fine.Anyone has...
  7. Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11: No matter which app I try, BLE devices are not reliably enumerated. I must run Bluetooth troubleshooter for it to work and then it works once and is also not able to properly write to devices. Everything fails. On Windows 10, same hardware, same apps - work fine.Anyone has...
  8. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly: Hi. After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter". I tried everything I could think of. I re-installed the bluetooth and sound drivers for several times, uninstalled the updates, paused windows update, rolled back...
  9. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  10. Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10

Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10: I bought one of the windows "mixed reality" headsets. It requires that i have bluetooth 4.0 or higher for motion controllers. So i bought the adapter, installed the latest drivers, and bluetooth is not working. Bluetooth service is running. Troubleshooting problems finds...