Windows 10: Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709

Discus and support Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Champion, We had problem at BT4.2 mouse to work with Window 10 V1709. The mouse could be bonding with the note book but it would be loss later.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianNordic, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709

Hi Champion,

We had problem at BT4.2 mouse to work with Window 10 V1709.

The mouse could be bonding with the note book but it would be loss later.

The symptom was the mouse will be not able to reconnect with NB.

We use another NB which was window V1803. The issue was not duplicated at this version.

However , we had be limited to upgrade window version.

Is there any patch fix which can help for the failure??

Thanks

BR

Brian Chang

:)

BrianNordic, Mar 28, 2019

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 28, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709

1. Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse connection

2. Bluetooth mouse connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse connection problems: I have a wireless logi mouse that is around 1 year old. Over the past month or so it has begun to stop working. I have done the usual checks, including the battery, whether Bluetooth is on and checking for driver updates needing installing. To date these actions, I take do...
  3. Bluetooth mouse connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse connection problems: I have a wireless logi mouse that is around 1 year old. Over the past month or so it has begun to stop working. I have done the usual checks, including the battery, whether Bluetooth is on and checking for driver updates needing installing. To date these actions, I take do...
  4. Bluetooth mouse connection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth mouse problems

Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  6. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  7. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth connection problem in Windows 10.

Bluetooth connection problem in Windows 10.: I own an asus x202e laptop, running windows 10 home single language, the bluetooth is detecting few devices but not the others. For example, the laptop detects my samsung phone, pairs it and thats it. It cant transfer files in any direction. My phone gets paired but it shows...
  9. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  10. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection: My Bluetooth mouse does not connect after system reset. I have no Bluetooth icon in start menu and when it searches in devices - nothing appears. How can I connect my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to my surface pc with windows 10? Thanks...