Windows 10: Bluetooth absence In Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth absence In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I faintly remember using Bluetooth services while I was using my Vaio on Windows 7, and after the upgrade to Windows 10, I can't use Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Parisa_Ibtesum, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Bluetooth absence In Windows 10

I faintly remember using Bluetooth services while I was using my Vaio on Windows 7, and after the upgrade to Windows 10, I can't use Bluetooth connection anymore. The troubleshooter says I have no bluetooth, however, in the Device manager, I found Bluetooth USB - BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth driver.
    Mind you, I have uninstalled it, restarted my PC in hopes of getting it to work. I also went into the services.msc via Run, and started the Bluetooth Support Service, Buetooth User Support Service and the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service - of which all were stopped and set to "manual" startup type in properties.

Yet, no luck in activating the Bluetooth.

Question is, I don't know how to know whether I actually have a bluetooth hardware inside or not - because I have been using this laptop for more than 5 years now. Thus, I have vague memories of it from the windows 7 days :[

PLEASE HELP!! How do I know if there is any bluetooth inside my laptop or not?????

:)

Parisa_Ibtesum, Jul 25, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 25, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth absence In Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth absence In Windows 10

1. Bluetooth absence In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth absence

2. Bluetooth Drivers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers not working: I have an Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10 that has AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor running on 64 bit on Windows 10. While gaming my controller abruptly went to "connecting" and upon inspection in windows Bluetooth menus it indicated my Bluetooth was off, however, I...
  3. Bluetooth Drivers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Drivers not working: I have an Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10 that has AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor running on 64 bit on Windows 10. While gaming my controller abruptly went to "connecting" and upon inspection in windows Bluetooth menus it indicated my Bluetooth was off, however, I...
  4. Bluetooth Drivers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I change Bluetooth device name without PC rebooting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change Bluetooth device name without PC rebooting?: In Windows, Bluetooth device name change is possible throubh Device Manager → Bluetooth → Driver → Advanced.The problem is this is updated only after rebooting and just Bluetooth Off/On does not work.These operations seem to be related to GATT Server configuration and...
  6. How can I change Bluetooth device name without PC rebooting?

How can I change Bluetooth device name without PC rebooting?: In Windows, Bluetooth device name change is possible throubh Device Manager → Bluetooth → Driver → Advanced.The problem is this is updated only after rebooting and just Bluetooth Off/On does not work.These operations seem to be related to GATT Server configuration and...
  7. unable to remove bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  8. unable to remove bluetooth device

unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  9. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  10. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...