Windows 10: Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheManStuckInTheOven, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not connecting to the computer, so I unpaired and repaired but it did not seem to work. The PC was recognizing the controller and said it was connected and paired but the controller still acted like it was searching for devices. (with a blinking light) At first, I thought it was a problem with the controller, but then I contacted Customer Support and they told me to connect it to my phone. It worked and they informed me that because it worked on my phone, the problem was my computer, and they left it at that. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The controller does work while connected with micro USB.

:)

TheManStuckInTheOven, Jun 7, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

1. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Acting Strangely

2. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse acting strange after latest updates: After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't...
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer acting strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer acting strangely: Earlier this morning it started lightly blinking, would happen a few times and then stop and then maybe do it again within the hour maybe not. Then File Expl. started moving my usb drives around, stayed in "This PC" view/folder but would switch E: with R: and then swap...
  4. Strange connection issue with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange connection issue with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared one day and it took me a while to get it back. Its back now, however, it will not pair with either my Xbox one controller now nor will it connect to my 8bitdo SF30 Pro which had worked fine the day prior. Bluetooth WILL connect to other devices such as...
  5. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...
  6. HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!: When I am playing games especially, my PC is opening Calculator, New Tabs, typing strange things, activating Scroll Lock, Num Lock or Caps lock, going to sleep etc. The thing is: some people told me that this is because of my keyboard. I changed my keyboard and it is the...
  7. My pc is acting strange after a crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is acting strange after a crash: As above my pc crashed over night and I woke up to find this no folder has names and are all grouped up like this and there is missing text in the side bar and when I left click the mouse and use any of the options be it view sort by group by anything [ATTACH]...
  8. Mouse and keyboard acting strangely

Mouse and keyboard acting strangely: I installed Windows 10 on my son's computer a week ago, and everything was fine until this morning. I noticed that every link I click on opened up a new Chrome browser instance. The mouse wheel no longer works, but the other buttons work. The caps lock became...
  9. Fonts acting really strange after last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts acting really strange after last update: Hi all. Since last update, my fonts, when browsing is really wierd... Some places, the font gets alot smaller, but not everything is this way... This is both on Chrome and Edge Example: [img] 16228
  10. Notebook pc acting strange since win 10 icon showed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notebook pc acting strange since win 10 icon showed up.: Hi, new member here and am running win 7 home professional and have had the win 10 icon there for a while and a couple days ago i had the prompt saying it was ready to install but haven't installed it yet due to all the problems im hearing about as well as not having another...