Windows 10: Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheManStuckInTheOven, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not connecting to the computer, so I unpaired and repaired but it did not seem to work. The PC was recognizing the controller and said it was connected and paired but the controller still acted like it was searching for devices. (with a blinking light) At first, I thought it was a problem with the controller, but then I contacted Customer Support and they told me to connect it to my phone. It worked and they informed me that because it worked on my phone, the problem was my computer, and they left it at that. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The controller does work while connected with micro USB.

:)

TheManStuckInTheOven, Jun 7, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

1. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Acting Strangely

2. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  3. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  4. pc acting strange

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc acting strange: i downloaded and ran a bunch of files that were false positives, they were from a safe and credible source, but after running alot of them i noticed when trying to save copies of files i get How to Fix Oops! We Couldn’t Save That One though i never didi also got you dont...
  5. Windows apps acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps acting strange: Latley Ive had in issue with windows apps acting strange This is only in windows apps, Start Menu, Settings, Xbox Ive linked a video to showcase the issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXs2wztCGS71yZ4WsClB9_ciYVse01-l/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Pc acting Strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc acting Strange: (Before you read the rest of this just want to let you know that I dont have a Virus I use Malwarebytes scan and it came back completely clean )So the other day I updated windows to the newest version, since I have done that my pc has been acting so fucking strange, for...
  7. Windows Security Acting Strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security Acting Strange: Running into a strange bug with Windows security that I haven't been able to figure out: I have Windows security active on my PC, nothing out of the ordinary there. With a recent update Windows security has been informing me when it blocks changes to the system. These blocks...
  8. Windows Explorer acting strangely..

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer acting strangely..: Explorer annoyed me with it's quick access thing making me wait and grouping things the way it wants and effectively putting things out of sight... so I disabled it via the view/options thing. and that worked for maybe ten minutes. Until I next shut down windows explorer...
  9. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...
  10. HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!: When I am playing games especially, my PC is opening Calculator, New Tabs, typing strange things, activating Scroll Lock, Num Lock or Caps lock, going to sleep etc. The thing is: some people told me that this is because of my keyboard. I changed my keyboard and it is the...