Windows 10: Bluetooth Action Center icon?

Discus and support Bluetooth Action Center icon? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Willabong Win User

Bluetooth Action Center icon?

I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the taskbar one.
    Anyone know how to restore this missing Action Center icon?

PS: I have tried a registry fix proposed in another older thread, but it does not work even after a re-start.

Any help with this would be welcome.

:)

Willabong, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth Action Center icon? [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. Respice Win User
    Bluetooth Action Center icon

The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer?

Respice, Nov 25, 2019
  4. cbwilsha Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe, click Action Center Icon and click on All Settings. Click System, click Notification and Actions, click Add or remove Quick Actions, and turn Bluetooth ON. That will make it appear in the Action Center on your desktop. You can also turn it ON by going to All Settings, Devices, Bluetooth and Other, Bluetooth ON.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Action Center icon? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Action Center

2. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  3. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  4. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER: i CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO PUT EXPAND TO SHOW BLUETOOTH TO BRING THE ICON UP TO TURN ON HOW DO I GET THE ICON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-in-action-center/cdb66d8f-3294-4953-9053-710a7ddd340c
  6. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  7. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  8. No button for bluetooth in action center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...
  9. Bluetooth Action Center icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Action Center icon: The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer? 41882
  10. Action Center Icon Oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon Oddity: This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at...