Windows 10: Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in...

Discus and support Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As read above Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings, neither is the Bluetooth icon in action centre. I'm running windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanPowell1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in...

As read above Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings, neither is the Bluetooth icon in action centre.

I'm running windows 10.

Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in... b31bf04d-afc0-42cb-ab38-0799a2b79ede?upload=true.png

I have no idea why, any help would be appreciated.

:)

EthanPowell1, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in... [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in... [​IMG]

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Try3, Sep 5, 2018
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in...

Bluetooth help.

Same with mine, except XP/7
    @cookiemonster; Have you checked Device Manager to see if there is a Bluetooth icon present?
    Also, what device are you trying to connect to your laptop via bluetooth?

A Cheese Danish, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in...

1. Bluetooth 'Activate/Disable' button not present in settings. Also no bluetooth icon in... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth 'Activate Disable'

2. I lost my bluetooth on/off button and also can't open it in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my bluetooth on/off button and also can't open it in settings: Hi I have a problem with my bluetooth device on windows 11 by it don't have on/off button in Quick Settings panel and also in settings>bluetooth and devices.I have checked bluetooth driver in device manager and it's working properly, and also tried all these ways:1. Run the...
  3. I lost my bluetooth on/off button and also can't open it in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my bluetooth on/off button and also can't open it in settings: Hi I have a problem with my bluetooth device on windows 11 by it don't have on/off button in Quick Settings panel and also in settings>bluetooth and devices.I have checked bluetooth driver in device manager and it's working properly, and also tried all these ways:1. Run the...
  4. No available Wifi Button or Bluetooth button. AIrplane mode also greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No available Wifi Button or Bluetooth button. AIrplane mode also greyed out.: Hi!I updated to Windows 11 a couple weeks back and I've had no issues.. except randomly the other day. I was browsing the internet like normal when it said I was disconnected. I then look and there is not even an option to connect to wifi anymore. Then I noticed the Bluetooth...
  5. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones: I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side. It's difficult to put them in/take them out without touching this button, and the button itself plays/pauses the last video...
  6. No Bluetooth Button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth Button: My bluetooth toggle has disappeared from everywhere including anything bluetooth related in the device manager under audio, all I see is my audio card. I was using bluetooth yesterday 2.18.21. Today nothing. Searching online for a fix reveals this has been an ongoing issue...
  7. bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.: wanted to connect my headphones to my pc but it said i needed to turn bluetooth back on, but the toggle was missing. checked device manager > hidden devices, it was there but nothing needed an update or anything, how do i turn it back on. submitted by /u/keliodas17...
  8. Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting: Dear/Sir/Madam, I have problem for bluetooth function as the icon is missing and there is no on/off button for me to click in setting. Below is my laptop model. Operating system: Windows 10 Pro Model: HP Compaq CQ20-213TU Chipset: Intel GM45/47 Southbridge: Intel...
  9. Bluetooth icon/ Bluetooth on/off setting not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth icon/ Bluetooth on/off setting not showing.: So im in windows 10 and fully updated but my on/off bluetooth setting is not there. I go to action center and expand and its not there. I click edit then add but I can't add bluetoothits not an option. So I go to bluetooth and other devices in my settings and its not a...
  10. Missing bluetooth toggle button from settings and also from device manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing bluetooth toggle button from settings and also from device manager.: I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth. My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere and not able to turn on bluetooth and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services and...