Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottHiscock, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update of Win 10. I am frustrated and need a fix to this problem please?

Kind regards,

S H

:)

ScottHiscock, Feb 20, 2019

2. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

It looks like in the item description it is a Wifi adapter. I don't see anything about bluetooth.

mfmathis75, Feb 20, 2019
  3. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

i just brought a little adapter to put my old laptop wifi in my desktop.

SEE HERE

The wifi works fast and great but the bluetooth dosent want to show up at all in the device manager. I have installed both the latest wifi and bluetooth drivers for this card from intel's website. does this adapter not support bluetooth?

xdarkmario, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

1. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter Wifi

2. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  3. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled: I own an ASUS TUF FX505 DT. It has Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. The wifi problem is that it works fine for 2-3 mins and after that, it shows can't connect to the network if tried to turn off then turn on the wifi it doesn't show any wifi network. I have...
  5. Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.: The adapter was working fine before the update but after the update it didn't show any wifi networks. The device appears as Bluetooth adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifibluetooth-adapter-will-only-work-as-a/9fc504d9-7144-478c-99a6-326a401baab2
  6. Wifi Adapter not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Adapter not working: I have dual boot sytem with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16. The wifi used to work until I updated the Windows 10 recently in both the operating systems. After the update the wifi began disappearing each time I boot. Sometimes the wifi adapter is visible but on next boot up it...
  7. Bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adapter is not working: Hi, I followed all the advises given on how to get the Bluetooth working. Run the troubleshooter, update the driver, used the cmd to find the module it can't find btmsehellx.dll anyway, turned on and off the computer 20 times, downloaded the driver for my adapter AC3168, 21....
  8. Wifi and/or bluetooth adapter keep missing

Wifi and/or bluetooth adapter keep missing: I've decided to ask this question because i don't know what to do. So here's the problem : a few days ago, my Bluetooth adapter went missing. I don't know why, it just did. I tried to check it on Network Connections in Control Panel, and the Bluetooth Network Connection...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth adapters not working! Ethernet does.

Wifi and Bluetooth adapters not working! Ethernet does.: I've been off this (my work) machine for a few months so I can't remember if I was using it on Wifi. I'm certain the wifi once workedas did thye BT. However, most of the time I had hardwired ethernet. Yesterday I fired up the machine and WiFi and BT are problematic. What I've...
  10. wifi adapter not working

wifi adapter not working: Hi i have recently purchased a cheap usb adapter to make up for my damaged onboard wifi. here is the link...