Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter audio issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyBasso, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked.

I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried removing both adapter and headphones completely and restarting, readding. I have tried updating the drivers. There are no interfering devices near. It worked without issue prior to the update.

:)

AnthonyBasso, Jan 3, 2021

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter audio issues

1. Bluetooth adapter audio issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter audio

2. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  3. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  4. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer issues, wireless adapter and audio

Computer issues, wireless adapter and audio: Have issues with above. Downloaded new wireless drives to try fix issue, no work. Been at this four hours. Closes I’ve came is dating this issue all the way back to 2015:...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Audio Issue: I just today purchased a bluetooth adapter for my PC. I connected by wireless speaker to it, and any audio is slowed down and choppy. I also tried my AirPods, so it is not the speaker that is the issue. I un-installed and re-installed bluetooth drivers while rebooting my PC...
  7. Bluetooth audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio issue: So this has been going on for like a month or so. Whenever I'm using a bluetooth speaker for music or anything else really on my pc, it works just fine as it had for the year I've had it. But I've noticed that now if there is more than 1 audio source, the first one will be...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Issues

Bluetooth Audio Issues: My computers Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until now. I have used it carefully and made sure to stay far away from viruses and malware, but I am having some random software issue with my Bluetooth audio. I know it isdefinitely software related because I have changed the...
  9. Bluetooth adapter issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter issue: My Bluetooth adapter says “driver error” but it says my drivers are up to date. It also says device cannot start (code 10) submitted by /u/kevinh117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g701ft/bluetooth_adapter_issue/
  10. Bluetooth Audio issues

Bluetooth Audio issues: About a week ago I got a pair of Master Dynamic MW65s and whenever I use them with my pc, the audio quality sounds absolutely terrible but when I use them with my phone they sound amazing. I've looked online but I can't find anything that is for the latest edition of windows...