Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter audio problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to remove the adapter and earbuds entirely and reboot, read. There are no interfering devices nearby. It worked without problems before the update.

:)

LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter audio problems

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter audio

2. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  3. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  4. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  5. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  6. Bluetooth audio problems

Bluetooth audio problems: I have problems with my Bluetooth headphones every time I try to play games. When I launch a game for the first time, the game audio works fine without any issues. However, as soon as I open another app, either using alt + tab or a second monitor, the game's audio and the...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hello all this is my first post and it's got me stumped. I bought a TARGUS Bluetooth adapter 4.0 and followed all the instructions by running the install cd and installing the device. All went well and it installed. I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard no problems. The...
  8. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hi, For a few days I've had a problem with the bluetooth audio. I have an Asus F522WA laptop with Windows 10, 64 bits. When I'm using my bluetooth headphones, everytime the audio starts and stops I hear a click/crackling noise click - audio - click. This didn't happen...
  10. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem: Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list...