Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter audio problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to remove the adapter and earbuds entirely and reboot, read. There are no interfering devices nearby. It worked without problems before the update.

:)

LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Bluetooth Audio Problem

Then I suggest you look at getting another (different brand) Bluetooth adapter.

I haven't used an add-on adapter since 2013 so I can't say who to look to now. The last one I used was an IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, but again, that was in 2013.

sygnus21, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

doctorwizz, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Bluetooth adapter audio problems

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter audio problems

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter audio

2. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  3. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  4. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  5. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  6. Bluetooth audio problems

Bluetooth audio problems: I have problems with my Bluetooth headphones every time I try to play games. When I launch a game for the first time, the game audio works fine without any issues. However, as soon as I open another app, either using alt + tab or a second monitor, the game's audio and the...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hello all this is my first post and it's got me stumped. I bought a TARGUS Bluetooth adapter 4.0 and followed all the instructions by running the install cd and installing the device. All went well and it installed. I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard no problems. The...
  8. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hi, For a few days I've had a problem with the bluetooth audio. I have an Asus F522WA laptop with Windows 10, 64 bits. When I'm using my bluetooth headphones, everytime the audio starts and stops I hear a click/crackling noise click - audio - click. This didn't happen...
  10. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem: Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list...