Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter audio problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to remove the adapter and earbuds entirely and reboot, read. There are no interfering devices nearby. It worked without problems before the update.

:)

LawrenceThompson2, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter audio problems

1. Bluetooth adapter audio problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter audio

2. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  3. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  4. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  5. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  6. Bluetooth audio problems

Bluetooth audio problems: I have problems with my Bluetooth headphones every time I try to play games. When I launch a game for the first time, the game audio works fine without any issues. However, as soon as I open another app, either using alt + tab or a second monitor, the game's audio and the...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hello all this is my first post and it's got me stumped. I bought a TARGUS Bluetooth adapter 4.0 and followed all the instructions by running the install cd and installing the device. All went well and it installed. I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard no problems. The...
  8. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hi, For a few days I've had a problem with the bluetooth audio. I have an Asus F522WA laptop with Windows 10, 64 bits. When I'm using my bluetooth headphones, everytime the audio starts and stops I hear a click/crackling noise click - audio - click. This didn't happen...
  10. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem: Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list...