Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Support,I have a PC without the Bluetooth feature in it. For it, I ordered a Bluetooth adapter when I purchased the PC. It was all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kavyansh Singh, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting

Hello Microsoft Support,I have a PC without the Bluetooth feature in it. For it, I ordered a Bluetooth adapter when I purchased the PC. It was all working fine until I gave it a break of nearly a year or so. I thought the problem would be with the adapter, so I order a new one from TP-Link yesterday. The same goes with it too or I can say even worse. I tried reinstalling the driver, and troubleshooting, but it just didn't work.The problems I faced were:1. Breaking up of connection with the PC and my headphones while listening to Spotify. I had to remove my device and connect it again or re-plu

:)

Kavyansh Singh, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Bluetooth adapter won't connect to windows 10 PC

Hello Karen,

Most Bluetooth concerns are caused by compatibility issues. To isolate the issue you're experiencing with connecting your Bluetooth adapter to your Windows 10 computer, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried updating your drivers? If so, did you install the drivers that was searched by Windows or did you download the drivers from you device manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this
    article
    which lists all possible troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth problems.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting

1. Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter causing

2. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity: I bought Beats Studio Buds + for my birthday, and just recently got a blue tooth adapter. how do i connect them to my computer? it says its paired, but it wont come out as an audio device. and it also doesn't show up as a playback device either....
  3. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity: I bought Beats Studio Buds + for my birthday, and just recently got a blue tooth adapter. how do i connect them to my computer? it says its paired, but it wont come out as an audio device. and it also doesn't show up as a playback device either....
  4. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Adapter causing problem in connecting: Hello Microsoft Support,I have a PC without the Bluetooth feature in it. For it, I ordered a Bluetooth adapter when I purchased the PC. It was all working fine until I gave it a break of nearly a year or so. I thought the problem would be with the adapter, so I order a new...
  6. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  7. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  8. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

9. Display adapter causing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display adapter causing problem: Hello, Im taking video lectures on content browser and my display adapters do not support the software. Ive been disabling and enabling the display adapter to use the software and now, I think its causing issues to normal working of the pc gaming and maybe causing damage to...
  10. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem: Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list...