Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with my Bluetooth, I am unable to turn it on and all my headsets and speakers so far have been connected to Bluetooth so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davonm100, Jul 6, 2021.

1. davonm100 Win User

Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.

Hello, I am having trouble with my Bluetooth, I am unable to turn it on and all my headsets and speakers so far have been connected to Bluetooth so I cant connect to any sound. This has happened to me before, But it just fixed itself in a few daysExample: https://gyazo.com/33673713bd27997062d475534b0e2aa4I have tried to update the driver, roll back , I have turned off fast startup, Nothing seems to work.

:)

davonm100, Jul 6, 2021

2. Bluetooth adapter disconnects randomly. (NOT just devices.)

First of all, let me list all my specs.

ASUS ROG GL752VW

Intel core i7 6700 @ 2.6GHz

Windows 10x64

16GB RAM

Now my problem: my Bluetooth adapter seems to disconnect randomly and I have no idea why. Sometimes it will go months without ever disconnecting, and sometimes it disconnects and goes months without even working. The little icon disappears from my taskbar, and I am unable to use Bluetooth. My computer reports that I don't have bluetooth. I am not sure of the exact adapter but I do know it is Intel and that they are together. I never ever have any issues with WiFi however Bluetooth is just causing me all sorts of hell.
    I've tried all of the following things, so please don't suggest them...

Rebooting. Tried it multiple times

Reinstalling the drivers. With and without rebooting.

Uninstalling the device from Device Manager and reinstalling it.

"Repair"ing the driver from the installer.

Can anyone help me?

Thomas Sebestyen, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Not Happy Win User
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter constantly

2. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD: I have a Bluetooth headset and adapter with the proper drivers installed. Occasionally when using them they disconnect on their own and requires me to turn the headset off and flick the Bluetooth on/off setting twice on my desktop. This works, then soon after it happens...
  3. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD: I have a Bluetooth headset and adapter with the proper drivers installed. Occasionally when using them they disconnect on their own and requires me to turn the headset off and flick the Bluetooth on/off setting twice on my desktop. This works, then soon after it happens...
  4. All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting: Hi, I'm having a persistent issue with Bluetooth on my Surface Go. Every minute or so all bluetooth devices disconnect temporarily my keyboard and designer mouse, afterwards the bluetooth icon appears in my taskbar as if something has reset.I've tried bluetooth...
  5. Realtek network adapter constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek network adapter constantly disconnecting: Device: ASUS TUF Gaming 505DT Network adapter: Realtek 8821CE Duration: Happened occasionally for a period of 2-3 months but - since the past week - happens multiple times a day. Only resolved by constantly restarting the laptop. Solutions attempted: Every step here I've...
  6. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.: I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine. Now the icon isn't...
  7. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...
  8. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  9. Constant disconnections

Constant disconnections: About 2 weeks ago Windows 10 started disconnecting from wifi regularly. The disconnects sometimes happen in quick succession, 30 seconds apart. Other times they hapen every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I am unaware of any changes that have been made in the last 2 weeks to cause...
  10. Constant Disconnects!

Constant Disconnects!: So our family switched to new provider internet (BT Infinity or something) . Everyone in family happy except me. Because i'm the only one who uses PC not laptop. And because I'm using PC i am using Ethernet Cable. My mom and sister uses laptops so they use wireless internet...