Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter Fried

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter Fried in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my Apple AirPods with my computer and listening music through them using bluetooth and then I walked downstairs. As expected the bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hereticx1, Mar 25, 2021.

1. hereticx1 Win User

Bluetooth Adapter Fried

I was using my Apple AirPods with my computer and listening music through them using bluetooth and then I walked downstairs. As expected the bluetooth connection got weaker as I went downstairs and the music started cutting out. I'm usually downstairs a few minutes at a time and when I walk back to my computer my audio starts working again. Well today I went downstairs and had to use the restroom with my Airpods in and the bluetooth connection got too weak and ended up cutting out. I went back to my computer expecting the audio to come back but it didn't.

I checked the bluetooth settings of my PC and now the entire bluetooth adapter is just gone. I searched online everywhere and did troubleshooting. The troubleshooter just says my PC doesn't have a bluetooth adapter anymore. What happened??? I tried reinstalling drivers and restarted my computer. How does my bluetooth adapter completely break just by having a far connection?

:)

hereticx1, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth Adapter Fried

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Adapter Fried

1. Bluetooth Adapter Fried - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter Fried

2. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  3. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  4. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Adapters?

Bluetooth Adapters?: I'm using an older Dell Inspiron PC which apparently does not have Bluetooth Capabilities! Is there a device out there such as some kind of USB adapter or something that would make it so that I can connect my Bluetooth Headphones to my PC wirelessly? Any suggestions would be...
  6. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth adapter: i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution....
  7. bluetooth adapter

bluetooth adapter: i am using a toshiba satellite laptop 64 bit with win 10pro installed. i want to make it able to receive my bluetooth devices. how do i do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-adapter/abe52391-dca7-4e00-b867-93f5c2197429
  8. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter: I have two hard drives on my computer, one with High Sierra, and the other with Windows 10, my bluetooth adapter works on Mac without problems, but when using on windows my earphone does not connect, someone can help me ? submitted by /u/AxlSand [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth Adapter

Bluetooth Adapter: I want to add bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10 desktop. I already have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Do I need a separate Bluetooth adapter for the earbuds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-adapter/6749cce9-38d8-4051-ae8f-c23d88915a82
  10. Bluetooth adapter

Bluetooth adapter: I was having trouble with my bluetooth connected mouse dropping out. I changed the batteries and tried to re- pair the device. Bluetooth was not recognising the mouse, so I uninstalled it and tried again. Still no recognition. I tried the troubleshooter and received a...