Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter is not working

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I followed all the advises given on how to get the Bluetooth working. Run the troubleshooter, update the driver, used the cmd to find the module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Randall_204, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth adapter is not working

Hi,

I followed all the advises given on how to get the Bluetooth working. Run the troubleshooter, update the driver, used the cmd to find the module it can't find btmsehellx.dll anyway, turned on and off the computer 20 times, downloaded the driver for my adapter AC3168, 21. 50.0 version. What else should I do in order to get my bluetooth back? The motheboard is a B360M PRO-VDH, but that's pretty irrelevant given that almost all the motherboards have the same problem at some point when the windows is updated. In Bluetooth Settings it says IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R driver error. When I run the troubleshooter and trying to turn it on it says IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R has a driver problem. In Bluetooth Properties window it says Code10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. If I go cmd and run as an administrator trying to uninstall regsvr32 /u btmshellex.dll it says the module failed to load and the module cannot be found. Same if I want to install something that doesn't exist. What else should I try at this point? I even followed the advice to install IObit and uninstall the app, total fiasco same result. I get it that some computers just start working out of...whack overnight, but I just don't want to rely on fluke in this field. Does anybody has any idea what's going on because this is really frustrating? Are we really counting on accidental stroke of luck here?

:)

Randall_204, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 6, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth adapter is not working

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter is not working

1. Bluetooth adapter is not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter working

2. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth adapter is not working: Recently built a PC and after inserting a bluetooth adapter Sennheiser BTD 600 the device does not let me use bluetooth, instead it shows as an audio device. I've spent a bit trying to fix it on my own but I haven't been able to fix it, I might see if I can return it first,...
  3. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth adapter is not working: Recently built a PC and after inserting a bluetooth adapter Sennheiser BTD 600 the device does not let me use bluetooth, instead it shows as an audio device. I've spent a bit trying to fix it on my own but I haven't been able to fix it, I might see if I can return it first,...
  4. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  6. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  7. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: I'm having trouble with a Bluetooth long range adapter. When I plug it in I get the following error in Device Manager:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  9. CSR8510A10 Bluetooth Adapter not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CSR8510A10 Bluetooth Adapter not working: I just got a USB Bluetooth Adapter from Amazon for my PC and it said it would work with windows 10 out of the box. I plugged it in and when I go to settings to connect a new bluetooth device, it says bluetooth is not enabled. I have had one of these things before and it...
  10. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update KOGA bluetooth dongle