Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter issue

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Bluetooth adapter says “driver error” but it says my drivers are up to date. It also says device cannot start (code 10) submitted by /u/kevinh117... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kevinh117, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth adapter issue

My Bluetooth adapter says “driver error” but it says my drivers are up to date.

It also says device cannot start (code 10)

submitted by /u/kevinh117
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kevinh117, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth adapter issue

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter issue

1. Bluetooth adapter issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter issue

2. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  3. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  4. Bluetooth Adapters?

Bluetooth Adapters?: I'm using an older Dell Inspiron PC which apparently does not have Bluetooth Capabilities! Is there a device out there such as some kind of USB adapter or something that would make it so that I can connect my Bluetooth Headphones to my PC wirelessly? Any suggestions would be...
  5. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  6. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth adapter: i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution....
  7. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter: I have two hard drives on my computer, one with High Sierra, and the other with Windows 10, my bluetooth adapter works on Mac without problems, but when using on windows my earphone does not connect, someone can help me ? submitted by /u/AxlSand [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth Adapter

Bluetooth Adapter: I want to add bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10 desktop. I already have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Do I need a separate Bluetooth adapter for the earbuds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-adapter/6749cce9-38d8-4051-ae8f-c23d88915a82
  9. Bluetooth adapter

Bluetooth adapter: I was having trouble with my bluetooth connected mouse dropping out. I changed the batteries and tried to re- pair the device. Bluetooth was not recognising the mouse, so I uninstalled it and tried again. Still no recognition. I tried the troubleshooter and received a...
  10. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus: I was browsing google and downloading youtube videos, it was going fine until my laptops touchpad suddenly stopped working, everything else was working fine, i could exit out using esc, but my touchpad wasnt responsive at all, i restart and it works fine but then my wifi,...