Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I installed an OKN ax200 wifi6 pcie wifi card w/ bluetooth 5.1 into my builds pciex1 slot aorus z390 pro board & intel core i9 The wifi is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dreski2ski, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager

Today I installed an OKN ax200 wifi6 pcie wifi card w/ bluetooth 5.1 into my builds pciex1 slot

aorus z390 pro board

& intel core i9

The wifi is working fantastically however the bluetooth is not,

it does not allow me the option to turn bluetooth on and off! In my device manager, bluetooth adapter doesnt appear after clicking “show hidden devices” nor is there anything in universal bus controllers that would correlate.

I would really like to have bluetooth set up on this pc , i also made sure i downloaded both drivers. However ive uninstalled them.

please help im open to any troubleshooting suggestions.

Windows 10 OS is up to date

:)

Dreski2ski, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Aug 2, 2020
  4. jwblue Win User

Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager

1. Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter device

2. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  3. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  4. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager

The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager: I have quite the strange problem here. There is no option to enable Bluetooth in settings. I checked the device manager, and found that there aren't any working Bluetooth devices in the PC. This has appeared a few hours ago. I have tried restarting, updating drivers for all...
  6. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...: Hi all, My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help. The Bluetooth Adapter is still not...
  7. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: The Device Manager in my Windows 10 PC does not show Bluetooth, Bluetooth Radios, or Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. As a result, my PC cannot detect any of my 3 Bluetooth dongles. Where and how do we get Bluetooth in the Device Manager? [ATTACH]...
  8. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  9. Cannot find "Generic Bluetooth adapter" on device manager

Cannot find "Generic Bluetooth adapter" on device manager: Hello, i am trying to install a CSR bluetooth adapter dongle. I installed the product's driver and it didn't work. Upon research on the internet, i found out that by going into device manager, clicking on the CSR driver, clicking "update drivers", then "Browse my computer...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462