Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter not turning on?

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter not turning on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It is detected, but suddenly out of the blue it won't turn on. I've discovered in device manager USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has a code 10. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mymar101, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Bluetooth adapter not turning on?

It is detected, but suddenly out of the blue it won't turn on. I've discovered in device manager USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has a code 10. I've enabled it, disabled it, uninstalled it, restarted etc. What else can I try?

submitted by /u/mymar101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mymar101, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Dec 1, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Dec 1, 2020
  4. HojabrA Win User

Bluetooth adapter not turning on?

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter not turning on?

1. Bluetooth adapter not turning on? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter turning

2. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  3. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  4. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  5. Bluetooth adapter displays as "dongle" in devices, can't turn on bluetooth.

Bluetooth adapter displays as "dongle" in devices, can't turn on bluetooth.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I can't access bluetooth on my desktop, it has no built in bluetooth so i'm using an adapter instead. I've tried using two different bluetooth adapters and they both display as "dongle" in the devices section. There's no toggle to turn bluetooth on or off....
  6. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...: Hi all, My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help. The Bluetooth Adapter is still not...
  7. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth adapter: i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution....
  8. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter: I have two hard drives on my computer, one with High Sierra, and the other with Windows 10, my bluetooth adapter works on Mac without problems, but when using on windows my earphone does not connect, someone can help me ? submitted by /u/AxlSand [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth adapter

Bluetooth adapter: I was having trouble with my bluetooth connected mouse dropping out. I changed the batteries and tried to re- pair the device. Bluetooth was not recognising the mouse, so I uninstalled it and tried again. Still no recognition. I tried the troubleshooter and received a...
  10. software to turn mac into bluetooth adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software to turn mac into bluetooth adapter?: I have a mac 2013(early) running win10 (obviously). I have my TV with a auxiliary port. I want to know if it is possible to use some software to turn my laptop into an adapter between my Bluetooth headphones and the TV. I have heard that if the volume is too loud from the TV...