Windows 10: Bluetooth Adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to add bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10 desktop. I already have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Do I need a separate Bluetooth adapter for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lawrencegoldfarb, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Adapter

I want to add bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10 desktop. I already have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Do I need a separate Bluetooth adapter for the earbuds?

:)

lawrencegoldfarb, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth Adapter

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Adapter

1. Bluetooth Adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adapter

2. Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?: We have a PC that needs more than 7 Bluetooth devices connected to it. I have purchased a TP-Link UB4A Bluetooth dongle, but cannot function properly unless the computer's built in Bluetooth is disabled in Device Manager. But suppose we have 2 of these dongles plugged in at...
  3. Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?: We have a PC that needs more than 7 Bluetooth devices connected to it. I have purchased a TP-Link UB4A Bluetooth dongle, but cannot function properly unless the computer's built in Bluetooth is disabled in Device Manager. But suppose we have 2 of these dongles plugged in at...
  4. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  5. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  6. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  7. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  8. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  9. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  10. How do I fix mt Generic Bluetooth Adapter?

How do I fix mt Generic Bluetooth Adapter?: My bluetooth is turned of because my adapter has a problem. On device manager it says "Code 43". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it also disabling it and enabling it. How can I fix this?...