Windows 10: Bluetooth adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joekea5, Apr 27, 2020.

1. joekea5 Win User

Bluetooth adapter

i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution. thanks.

:)

joekea5, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth adapter

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth adapter

1. Bluetooth adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter

2. Adaptive Brightness & Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adaptive Brightness & Bluetooth: Hey everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I'm encountering a couple of issues with my Dell G3 3500 laptop and I was hoping someone here might be able to offer some assistance.Adaptive Brightness on Battery Mode: No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to disable adaptive...
  3. Adaptive Brightness & Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adaptive Brightness & Bluetooth: Hey everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I'm encountering a couple of issues with my Dell G3 3500 laptop and I was hoping someone here might be able to offer some assistance.Adaptive Brightness on Battery Mode: No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to disable adaptive...
  4. Bluetooth adapter crashes laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter crashes laptop: I just bought a Bluetooth adapter 5.4 and every time I plugged it in, my laptop crashes. My laptop is a Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8. I tried the Bluetooth adapter on different PC with Windows 10 and its working well. I also tried a different Bluetooth adapter 4.0 to my laptop but it...
  5. Bluetooth adapter crashes laptop

Bluetooth adapter crashes laptop: I just bought a Bluetooth adapter 5.4 and every time I plugged it in, my laptop crashes. My laptop is a Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8. I tried the Bluetooth adapter on different PC with Windows 10 and its working well. I also tried a different Bluetooth adapter 4.0 to my laptop but it...
  6. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  7. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  8. Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?: We have a PC that needs more than 7 Bluetooth devices connected to it. I have purchased a TP-Link UB4A Bluetooth dongle, but cannot function properly unless the computer's built in Bluetooth is disabled in Device Manager. But suppose we have 2 of these dongles plugged in at...
  9. Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?

Can a Windows 11 PC use 2 Bluetooth adapters at once?: We have a PC that needs more than 7 Bluetooth devices connected to it. I have purchased a TP-Link UB4A Bluetooth dongle, but cannot function properly unless the computer's built in Bluetooth is disabled in Device Manager. But suppose we have 2 of these dongles plugged in at...
  10. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....