Windows 10: Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

Discus and support Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. Windows does not recognize it at all. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.My older laptop that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VukBajcetic, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

I have recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. Windows does not recognize it at all. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.My older laptop that is running windows 7 can recognize it but my current computer running windows 10 does not. Any idea what might be the issue?Kind regarndsVuk BMovit

:)

VukBajcetic, Jul 22, 2021

2. bluetooth connectivity problem after upgrading window8.1 to windows10

Sir,

I did the changes as described by you.

BUT:

• It did not work
    • I am able to send files to my android phone Samsung Galaxy J2 from my Laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN.
    • Files CAN NOT be sent from the android phone to the Laptop- Message says connection failed even when it is paired with VAIO.
    • Tried many times by removing device and then pairing.
    Pl. suggest further steps (Bluetooth drivers are updated: Details are as follows-

• Microsoft Blue Tooth Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Microsoft Blue Tooth LE Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor-Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004.
    Thanks and regards.

Narendra lal

narendralal, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

bluetooth adaptor

Hi,

Sharing files from another device to your computer can be facilitated by pairing them using Bluetooth. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If your phone can be detected by your computer. To check this, you can perform the steps under the
      To connect a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device section of this

link
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend running the Windows troubleshooter to find and fix problems with Bluetooth on your device. To do this, you can perform the steps posted in the
    How can I try to automatically fix common Bluetooth problems? section of this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

1. Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adaptor being

2. Bluetooth Audio Devices microphone not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Devices microphone not being recognized: Hi, I just got a new office computer, it's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 loaded with Windows 11 Pro. I have Apple Airpods Pro as well as Bose QC45. I have paired both devices and they both work for Audio. However, the microphone is not working on any of the two devices. The computer...
  3. Bluetooth Audio Devices microphone not being recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio Devices microphone not being recognized: Hi, I just got a new office computer, it's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 loaded with Windows 11 Pro. I have Apple Airpods Pro as well as Bose QC45. I have paired both devices and they both work for Audio. However, the microphone is not working on any of the two devices. The computer...
  4. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  5. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  6. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer

Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer: I recently upgraded my custom PC and I wanted bluetooth. I decided to get an ASUS wi-fi card that came with bluetooth PCE-AC55BT Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Adapter. I installed it into the PCI-E slot and plugged everything in and I'm able to receive a wi-fi signal, however the...
  8. Bluetooth Adaptor not working

Bluetooth Adaptor not working: I am currently using a Targus bluetooth 4.0 adaptor, model: ACB75A. The doggle works but the audio is "Hands-Free" and sounds distorted, like ear rape, and it doesn't display a stereo option. I'm using the doggle on my gaming pc. People of the Internet help a me out......
  9. Inspiron Battery Issue-Adaptor not recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inspiron Battery Issue-Adaptor not recognized: Getting error msg Adaptor not recognized and battery won't charge. Bought new battery and same issue. Checked adaptor-which came with PC, has charge and so does the port. Do I need a new motherboard?...
  10. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing: My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this...