Windows 10: Bluetooth Adaptor not working

Discus and support Bluetooth Adaptor not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am currently using a Targus bluetooth 4.0 adaptor, model: ACB75A. The doggle works but the audio is "Hands-Free" and sounds distorted, like ear rape,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ren_03, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Ren_03 Win User

Bluetooth Adaptor not working

I am currently using a Targus bluetooth 4.0 adaptor, model: ACB75A. The doggle works but the audio is "Hands-Free" and sounds distorted, like ear rape, and it doesn't display a stereo option. I'm using the doggle on my gaming pc. People of the Internet help a me out...

:)

Ren_03, Dec 27, 2020

2. bluetooth connectivity problem after upgrading window8.1 to windows10

Sir,

I did the changes as described by you.

BUT:

• It did not work
    • I am able to send files to my android phone Samsung Galaxy J2 from my Laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN.
    • Files CAN NOT be sent from the android phone to the Laptop- Message says connection failed even when it is paired with VAIO.
    • Tried many times by removing device and then pairing.
    Pl. suggest further steps (Bluetooth drivers are updated: Details are as follows-

• Microsoft Blue Tooth Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Microsoft Blue Tooth LE Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor-Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004.
    Thanks and regards.

Narendra lal

narendralal, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

bluetooth adaptor

Hi,

Sharing files from another device to your computer can be facilitated by pairing them using Bluetooth. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If your phone can be detected by your computer. To check this, you can perform the steps under the
      To connect a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device section of this

link
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend running the Windows troubleshooter to find and fix problems with Bluetooth on your device. To do this, you can perform the steps posted in the
    How can I try to automatically fix common Bluetooth problems? section of this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Adaptor not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Adaptor working

2. Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work Solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work Solved: Bluetooth stopped working on my computer and now I can't connect to anything. I've tried reinstalling the driver and updating my computer, but nothing seems to work.Errors: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43Device...
  3. Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work Solved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work Solved: Bluetooth stopped working on my computer and now I can't connect to anything. I've tried reinstalling the driver and updating my computer, but nothing seems to work.Errors: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43Device...
  4. Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work: Bluetooth stopped working on my computer and now I can't connect to anything. I've tried reinstalling the driver and updating my computer, but nothing seems to work. Errors: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 Device...
  5. Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 'Generic Bluetooth Adaptor' doesn't work: Bluetooth stopped working on my computer and now I can't connect to anything. I've tried reinstalling the driver and updating my computer, but nothing seems to work. Errors: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 Device...
  6. Bluetooth adaptor is not working on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adaptor is not working on my computer: Hi,I have tried a couple of different USB bluetooth adaptors on my computer but still, I cannot get Bluetooth to work.The adaptor was recognized as a "dongle" on the Bluetooth & devices page, and it was recognized as a USB device named "CSR8510 A10" on the device manager. No...
  7. Problem with Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor

Problem with Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor: Hi, I have a problem with the Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor. It said it it had been disabled due to a problem and I deleted it. I want to know how to re-install another....
  8. Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized: I have recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. Windows does not recognize it at all. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.My older laptop that is running windows 7 can recognize it but my current computer running windows 10 does not. Any idea what might be the...
  9. Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working: Hello i have a serious problem with connecting audio Bluetooth devices to my Acer Aspire E5-572G with Windows 10 64 bit. I can pair my blue tooth device's, tried several but cannot connect. I get the answer "That didnt work..." The same bluetooth devices connect brilliantly...
  10. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing: My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this...