Windows 10: Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every minute on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every minute on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users face an issue on their device when the Bluetooth “Add […] This article Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every minute on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 6, 2020

2. Bluetooth "Add a device" notification every minute

Hi

I'm having a problem at my office with a Bluetooth device that trying to pair with

my computer that results in a windows 10 notification every minute.

I don't know what device it is and I have tried to adding it to Bluetooth list and then

removing it but the notification keep appearing and its driving me crazy. When I click on settings for the notification I get 2 options to turn of notification but both are grayed out. I've even tried to turn of all notification I find in windows settings
    but it still comes.

Anyone has any ideas?

Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every minute on Windows 10 663fd946-c1c2-42e3-9b7e-2210c163893f?upload=true.png

FredricJarlerud, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Bluetooth "Add a device" notification every minute

Hi FredricJarlerud ,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member I hope I can help you with your concern

Please try following this step.

Open Settings>Devices>Bluetooth and other Devices>scrolldown>click More Bluetooth option>under Options tab>notifications> uncheck(alert me when new Bluetooth device wants to connect )>click Apply

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

If you will wait to choose if I resolved your problem,

I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Paul Navera, Nov 6, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth “Add a device” notification every minute on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth “Add device”

2. Notification to add device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification to add device: My laptop and phone are connected via Phone Link, sometimes my phone is connected to the laptop by the cable to charge. I have HP Smart installed on both devices. I can successfully print from both. Recently an annoying popup slides in on my laptop asking to "Tap device to...
  3. Notification to add device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification to add device: My laptop and phone are connected via Phone Link, sometimes my phone is connected to the laptop by the cable to charge. I have HP Smart installed on both devices. I can successfully print from both. Recently an annoying popup slides in on my laptop asking to "Tap device to...
  4. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  5. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  6. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unwanted Add a Device Notification

Unwanted Add a Device Notification: I had mistakenly connected to a neighbors bluetooth device "Shoplight 1". I disconnected immediately, but now I am getting spammed by notifications asking if I want to "Add a Device Tap to Setup your Shoplight1". There is a setting button on the right, which when I mouse...
  8. Constant “Add a Device” Notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant “Add a Device” Notifications: Please help me. I am constantly receiving “Add a Device” notifications on my laptop every single minute. I have tried turning them off, I have turned off every single notification and I still receive them. When I click on the setting button for the banner, the option for go...
  9. Bluetooth "Add a device" notification every minute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth "Add a device" notification every minute: Hi I'm having a problem at my office with a Bluetooth device that trying to pair with my computer that results in a windows 10 notification every minute. I don't know what device it is and I have tried to adding it to Bluetooth list and then removing it but the...
  10. Add a Device Notifications

Add a Device Notifications: Returned home after a week and this problem was here. Constant pop-up notifications with chimes bottom right corner of screen wanting to set up my phone, which I have no interest in doing. How do I stop this? I've reviewed all of the settings I could find regarding...