Windows 10: Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

Discus and support Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter". I tried everything I could think of. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnNovak, Mar 3, 2021.

1. AnnNovak Win User

Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

Hi.

After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter".

I tried everything I could think of. I re-installed the bluetooth and sound drivers for several times, uninstalled the updates, paused windows update, rolled back windows, fiscally disconnected my Ausus bluetooth adapter and connected it again, uninstalled and re-installed headset. The problem still persists. Troubleshooting bluetooth and sound doesn't find anything wrong with it.

It seems there's a problem with bluetooth as if I connect headphones by cable, they work just fine. In-built speakers also work just fine. Is there anything else I could do as I'm really not looking forward for the fresh windows installation.

Thank you

:)

AnnNovak, Mar 3, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 3, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

1. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth latest update

2. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  3. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  4. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows doesn't sleep or hibernate properly after the latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't sleep or hibernate properly after the latest update: On my Dell Inspiron laptop, my Windows 10 recently got updated to 20H2. Since then, the sleep/hibernate functionality of my laptop seems to have gone for a toss. I have the habit of unplugging my laptop and letting it go to sleep and then hibernate automatically. Sometimes, I...
  6. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  7. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  8. bluetooth doesn't work after update

bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...
  9. Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update

Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update: After downloading the latest Windows Cumulative Update as of 10/11/2018 (October 10, 2018), my speaker suddenly doesn't work anymore. The volume up, volume down, and mute buttons on the laptop have stopped working. I tried plugging in headphones and earphones to check if the...
  10. Computer doesn't work properly anymore after installing latest windows 10 update today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer doesn't work properly anymore after installing latest windows 10 update today: I checked for updates today, as I do regularly, and two popped up, one for definitions for Defender as usual, and another was a cumulative update for 1803, don't know the specific number. Anyway, it went through the normal process, downloaded, installed and requested a...