Windows 10: Bluetooth almost completely removed from Windows 10. How do I re-install all the BT-related...

Discus and support Bluetooth almost completely removed from Windows 10. How do I re-install all the BT-related... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. So, my motherboard B360M GAMING PLUS doesn’t have Bluetooth compatibility, so I bought an adapter tp-link UB400. I connected the PC to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amogusFAQ, May 22, 2021.

1. amogusFAQ Win User

Bluetooth almost completely removed from Windows 10. How do I re-install all the BT-related...

Hello. So, my motherboard B360M GAMING PLUS doesn’t have Bluetooth compatibility, so I bought an adapter tp-link UB400. I connected the PC to my wireless headphones without issue and used them for a bit before suddenly deciding that I should install a driver mentioned in the manual, just in case, because I am stupid and didn’t check that it was for Windows 7/XP only. After installing it, I of course ran into problems like audio stuttering, so uninstalled it through Device Manager. It worked, but I think I touched some other thing that was related. In the next couple of hours, I have deleted

:)

amogusFAQ, May 22, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, May 22, 2021
  3. Bluetooth in windows 10

I should add that my laptop is pre Windows 10 and their isn't any Windows 10 drivers for it at all on the support page.
    Windows 10 installed the drivers and all works as it should. Including BT.

Killerdroid, May 22, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Bluetooth almost completely removed from Windows 10. How do I re-install all the BT-related...

Bluetooth in windows 10

"Support up to 100 meters signal range in open space"

Really? 10 meters (~35ft) has always been about the max for any BT I've encountered.

Sasqui, May 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth almost completely removed from Windows 10. How do I re-install all the BT-related... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth almost completely

2. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  3. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  4. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i re-install windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i re-install windows 10?: i was installing linux on my pc when i clicked "delete all other operating systems" by mistake now i want to switch back to windows while i dont know how i also dont have any other computer at home with a licensed version of windows 10 one has chrome os hacked into it and...
  6. How to format Windows 10 completely and re-Install

How to format Windows 10 completely and re-Install: Could please help on the steps on How to format Windows 10 completely and re-Install the windows 10 Home again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-windows-10-completely-and-re-install/5409366a-48eb-46e5-b869-16647c5e257f
  7. How to completely re-install all drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely re-install all drivers?: I have a corrupted driver somewhere but I cant find it. Recognized the problem when bf5 would blue screen randomly, and have been trying to solve the problem on-and off for about a year now. I've re-installed Windows multiple times, ran driver verification just for it to do a...
  8. Problems using almost almost all windows related software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems using almost almost all windows related software: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that. I noticed When I go to my account setting it says verify identity, but if I click verify a grey screen pops up and flickers...
  9. Complete re-install of Windows 10

Complete re-install of Windows 10: How can I re-install Windows completely, the PC came with Windows 7, I upgraded to 10 when it was free, Windows 10 is not working right. Mail, Cortana, display and other features, all data is backed up, would like not to re-install other personal programs....
  10. How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?: I have tried for days to remove a Bluetooth Speaker that did not install proper, I remove it try to re-pair does not pair, then upon reboot it is installed again with error. No matter how many times its removed Windows keeps re installing the device on its own. How do you...