Windows 10: BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS

Discus and support BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Dell new laptop is giving me Bluetooth and camera problems. I cant use either of them and my laptop is brand new. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZINZI SKWEYIYA, Jun 6, 2019.

1. BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS

My Windows 10 Dell new laptop is giving me Bluetooth and camera problems. I cant use either of them and my laptop is brand new. Please help

:)

ZINZI SKWEYIYA, Jun 6, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 6, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jun 6, 2019
  4. BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS

Issues with accessingg Bluetooth Streaming and Camera on Windows 10

Hi Rollin,

Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Bluetooth streaming on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If haven’t tried, update the Bluetooth drivers from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Update Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Bluetooth driver options, right click on the driver and select
      Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website on the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also, do the same for Camera drivers as well and check if you are able to access it.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing Bluetooth streaming and Camera on Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS

1. BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH CAMERA PROBLEMS

2. Bluetooth and camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and camera not working: Hey guys,It seems as if, for some reason, the camera and Bluetooth have deleted themselves and I can assure you, I haven't deleted them before you start asking that question.Are you guys able to help me out?...
  3. Bluetooth and camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and camera not working: Hey guys,It seems as if, for some reason, the camera and Bluetooth have deleted themselves and I can assure you, I haven't deleted them before you start asking that question.Are you guys able to help me out?...
  4. Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with camera, "Camera not found.": Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my camera flash keeps blinking on and off the flash indicates whether my camera is on or not. I've tried checking the privacy...
  5. Camera problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera problems.: My camera didn't work lately so I tried to uninstall the drivers from the device manager, restart the laptop, and in the last phase, when I pressed * scan for hardware changes * it didn't show me the camera. Can anyone help me with a guide?...
  6. CAMERA PROBLEM

CAMERA PROBLEM: HELP PLEASE [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-problem/8ffb4199-ed27-495f-9063-566d4cac1c9a
  7. Bluetooth and Camera

Bluetooth and Camera: After the recent update mY laptops Camera and bluetooth got disable. Even Apple USB compatible Device driver is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-and-camera/2a36e202-9637-4d4a-ad56-1deff80d9dca
  8. Camera Problem

Camera Problem: Hello community , I have windows 10 on Acer Predator helios and my camera starts turn on and turn off it self without doing anything , am afraid my laptop has been hacked and wondering what can i do in this problem?...
  9. camera problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera problem: hi my camera not save photo . it show my massage something is wrong .and show error code .0xA00F424F<PhotoCapturetionFailed>(0x8007000F) I tired very thing still not working?...
  10. camera problems

camera problems: how do I change my login window so it doesn't use my camera anymore? The camera doesn't seem to work and it takes forever to get it to stop so I can type in my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-problems/e25162c3-3232-4e91-8f28-33994ce71332