Windows 10: Bluetooth and device set up

Discus and support Bluetooth and device set up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Attempting to connect JBL E Series headphones to Bluetooth. Settings tells me that DESKTOP-J3TU8TR is now discoverable but doesn't appear in list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterCranage, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth and device set up

Attempting to connect JBL E Series headphones to Bluetooth. Settings tells me that DESKTOP-J3TU8TR is now discoverable but doesn't appear in list of devices. Laptop is new Dell Inspiron 5491 and headphones are reasonably new.

:)

PeterCranage, Aug 19, 2020
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Aug 19, 2020
  3. tfwul Win User
    Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices'
    I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices.

Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for.

I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no Bluetooth devices.

-

tfwul, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth and device set up

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth and device set up

1. Bluetooth and device set up - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device set

2. No network or Bluetooth settings on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network or Bluetooth settings on my device: Hello. I woke up this morning to this issue and haven't been able to resolve it. I've tried a handful of different fixes such as network resets but a majority of them haven't been useful as I haven't been able to connect to the wifi at all. Please give me some more ideas of...
  3. Bluetooth and devices Settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth and devices Settings in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you have just upgraded to Windows 11, you may have noticed that the Settings app looks and feels very different from what you were used to in Windows 10. The reason for this is that each Setting app in a new operating system has its own style. In this blog post, we...
  4. Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager: my Bluetooth on my motherboard isn't working/ showing up anywhere. I recently restarted my pc while a Bluetooth controller was connected when it turned back on my Bluetooth stopped working. I followed some guides and uninstalled my drivers they where greyed out in device...
  5. Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager: my Bluetooth on my motherboard isn't working/ showing up anywhere. I recently restarted my pc while a Bluetooth controller was connected when it turned back on my Bluetooth stopped working. I followed some guides and uninstalled my drivers they where greyed out in device...
  6. Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cortana Device set up

in Cortana
    Cortana Device set up: HI I am trying to set up my invoke speaker and after singing in to my account to let invoke connect to my microsoft account i getting error message I am having trouble connecting to this service...
  8. Multiple of the same device take up space in Settings> Bluetooth & Other devices

Multiple of the same device take up space in Settings> Bluetooth & Other devices: Whenever I open this section of settings whilst I'm home even if I'm not connected to the same network, duplicates of the same device (android tv) appear in the other-devices section which makes it difficult to find the device I'm looking for. My device is a HP Spectre Pro...
  9. No Bluetooth On/Of Swithch in Settings>Devices

No Bluetooth On/Of Swithch in Settings>Devices: I had Bluetooth successfully opearting until I downloaded some anti virus software. After the download, the on/off toggle switch for Bluetooth in Settings>Devices is no longer showing. System Restore failed to fix the situation and all other online advice I have pursued to...
  10. Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices

Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices: I have the MS Surface Pro (5th gen). I have a fintie Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. I would like to turn off some touchpad short cuts. The settings for the touchpad do not show up at all on either Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth...