Windows 10: Bluetooth and Earbuds

Discus and support Bluetooth and Earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CliffordTolosa, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Bluetooth and Earbuds

I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with Windows 10. I have even connected to earbud holding case to my laptop and it does not recognize the earbuds. My wife got a set too and her ipad connected immediately. Can anyone help me? Thank you

:)

CliffordTolosa, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Arily Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?

MicaelaTucker1, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Gjohnst4 Win User

Bluetooth and Earbuds

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth and Earbuds

1. Bluetooth and Earbuds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earbuds

2. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  3. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  5. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  6. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  7. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  8. Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work: I have seen this in several places online, but nothing seems to resolve the issue, so I am posting here to see if anyone has an idea of that is going on. I have Google Pixel Buds A. They worked fine on an old Surface 2 I was using. I have a new computer at work and they...
  9. Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work

Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work: I have seen this in several places online, but nothing seems to resolve the issue, so I am posting here to see if anyone has an idea of that is going on. I have Google Pixel Buds A. They worked fine on an old Surface 2 I was using. I have a new computer at work and they...
  10. I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11: Hi,When I connect my bluetooth earbuds with my laptop it does not get selected as mic. Sound output is proper but input does mot work. I tried everything from updating the audio driver to bluetooth driver. These earbuds work fine with other devices such as windows laptop and...