Windows 10: Bluetooth and MS Mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth and MS Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to connect my awesome asus bluetooth with my Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse, I lost the toggle for it and want to use my asus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayHubb1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JayHubb1 Win User

Bluetooth and MS Mouse

Does anyone know how to connect my awesome asus bluetooth with my Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse, I lost the toggle for it and want to use my asus bluetooth. I do not have a connect button that I know of?

So far I have bluetooth turned on with W10 and I have it listed in my devices. But... not connecting. I clicked the connect button in the and the message says it cannot find device. It shows my apple earbuds.

I have a desktop with windows 10.

Thanks for your help, Jay

:)

JayHubb1, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 24, 2019
  3. MS Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse buffers in Windows 10 Surface Pro3

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Does the mouse work on a different computer (same version of Operating System)?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

Connect the Mouse to a different device and check if it works fine.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices.

Hardware troubleshooter reviews, diagnose and identifies operational or technical problems within a hardware device.

• Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

You may refer to the below article and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e.../troubleshoot-bluetooth-devices?os=windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Bluetooth and MS Mouse

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth and MS Mouse

1. Bluetooth and MS Mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse

2. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  3. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  4. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  6. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  7. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  9. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  10. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse model 1730 pairing mode

2. bluetooth mouse not pairing with laptop