Windows 10: Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box

Discus and support Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently lost sound in Win10 with Bluetooth headphones all I was getting was stuttering sound , strangely after a few days of stuffing around I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dazedandconfused740, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box

I recently lost sound in Win10 with Bluetooth headphones all I was getting was stuttering sound , strangely after a few days of stuffing around I decided to try Win 7 through Oracle Virtual Box and bingo headphones work . If I minimize Win7 the sound still plays from music files on the Win 10 side but if I shut down Virtual Box {win7 } it starts to decay back to a quick choppy stuttering sound . Now I have not even loaded any bluetooth drivers or adapters for bluetooth to Win7 so this ones got me stumped , any help would be appreciated . I use Win 10 for everyday use music video etc , Win 7 through Oracle Virtual Box is used just for my work accounting program which obviously is very old .

:)

Dazedandconfused740, Jan 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Oracle VM virtual box

After up grading to Win 10 will my Oracle VM continue to work. I have it installed on Win 8.1 with XP running in the virtual box. I use the XP for some older programs I need and I don't want to loose it when upgrading to Win 10. Also I really don't
    want to have to reinstall the virtual box if Win 10 wipes it out.

MIKE and LISAMICELI, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Regarding Oracle Virtual Box Bridged network adaptor

Hi all,

I have successfully upgraded my windows 7Pro to windows 10 Pro. But when i installing Oracle Virtual Box, Virtual Box Network bridged adapter is not getting installed due to which i am not able to see my virtual OS on the LAN. I have uninstalled Virtual
    Box and installed again with all administrator permissions but same repeats. I think some security feature in Win10 blocking that driver to be installed.

Below are some snap shots after Virtual Box installation

Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box aa04060c-8651-44d5-a69a-1d1aeea88f05.png

Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box 2138c15d-1ef4-4203-b157-e502a801163d.jpg

Thanks in advance for help...

ParveshChaudhary, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box

Windows 10 and Oracle VM virtual box

From what I understand you must first update Oracle box to the 5.0 version. I did it and its painless, just go to the web site and download the upgrades. Then Win 10 will run the new virtual box, in fact it would be wise to make sure all your software
    is up to date before upgrading to 10. I have heard that all will run in 10 including Oracle VM, but I am not upgrading at this time.

I run some graphic software from XP in the VM and I need this for what I do. I do not want to spend the time reloading everything if it doesn't work, its just not worth it to me to do the upgrade.

I have loaded "Classic Shell" start program on my 8.1 so it looks like 7 and all works fine. "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Mike

MIKE and LISAMICELI, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box

1. Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Oracle Virtual

2. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oracle Virtual Box on Azure: Hi Guys,I tried to run Kali on Oracle Virtual Box in Azure. Even after enabling hyeper-v virtual box is keep saying enable hyper-v. And I am using Dv3 size only. Host OS is windows 10 Enterprise.Is Azure stopped supporting to use of oracle virtual box?...
  3. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oracle Virtual Box on Azure: Hi Guys,I tried to run Kali on Oracle Virtual Box in Azure. Even after enabling hyeper-v virtual box is keep saying enable hyper-v. And I am using Dv3 size only. Host OS is windows 10 Enterprise.Is Azure stopped supporting to use of oracle virtual box?...
  4. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Pro and Oracle Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro and Oracle Virtual Box: I am attempting to install Oracle Virtual Box on my Window 11 Pro Licensed Laptop. Do I need to purchase a second license for the Virtual machine or can I use the license that was purchased for the original machine?...
  6. Windows 11 Pro and Oracle Virtual Box

Windows 11 Pro and Oracle Virtual Box: I am attempting to install Oracle Virtual Box on my Window 11 Pro Licensed Laptop. Do I need to purchase a second license for the Virtual machine or can I use the license that was purchased for the original machine?...
  7. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  8. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  9. Solving Boot loop of Windows 10 In Oracle Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Solving Boot loop of Windows 10 In Oracle Virtual Box: Hello, As the title implies, I'm looking to solve the bootloop problem of Windows 10 within Virtual Box. Anyone can provide help or tips ? thanks, Habib....
  10. oracle virtual box won't show 64 bit options

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    oracle virtual box won't show 64 bit options: Hi, I tried creating a kali linux 64-bit on my virtualbox, but it won't let me pick 64-bit options, only 32-bit and what I downloaded is 64 bit... I was told to shut down the hyper-v in windows features but turns out it was already off... any ideas?? thanks! 89413