Windows 10: Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.

Discus and support Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After updating my computer today I found that the audio for my bluetooth earbuds keeps cutting in and out. I have updated and reinstalled all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John T Hunter, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.

Hello,

After updating my computer today I found that the audio for my bluetooth earbuds keeps cutting in and out. I have updated and reinstalled all my audio and bluetooth drivers. I have followed the bluetooth and audio trouble shooting wizards multiple times with no solution. The audio comes through fine when using a wired audio connection. The earbuds work properly on all my other devices just not my computer.

:)

John T Hunter, Apr 10, 2021

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 10, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.

1. Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio issues

2. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  3. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  4. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  5. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  6. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Most Recent Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  8. Audio issue after recent windows update

Audio issue after recent windows update: After the most recent update I have been experiencing an audio issue where even though my default sound output is set to my speakers and the system sounds is set to use the default unable to change that anymore apparently? the sound is still being routed to my Arctis 7...
  9. Audio Issues After Recent Updates

Audio Issues After Recent Updates: So I am using my surface pro docking station to run my speaker on and several times each day the Audio goes silent. I have ran the troubleshooter, restarted the services several times and always still have to restart my unit. I have even tried uninstalling the driver and...
  10. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...