Windows 10: Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.450 and I now can't pair the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. I have tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wlmhappy, Aug 29, 2020.

1. wlmhappy Win User

Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

I updated my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.450 and I now can't pair the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. I have tried the troubleshooter, the deleting with a reboot and the updating of the Sculpt Touch driver in device manager and I still can't pair this mouse. When I activate the pairing on the mouse and select 'Add Bluetooth or other device' and finally select 'Bluetooth', nothing happens: no mouse selection is presented.

I also have a Microsoft Surface Mouse and Surface Keyboard that are paired. They were paired before updating to version 2004 and remained paired after the update. I don't dare unpair to test pairing them in version 2004 because if they won't pair then I would not have a mouse and/or keyboard.

I paired with no problem my Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse to my iPad 10.5 running iOS version 13.6.1 with no problems immediately after failing to pair to Windows 10 version 2004.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

:)

wlmhappy, Aug 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Then it is paired and connected, it works for a while, and then again connection is definitely lost and I need to redo all the stuff above.

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?
    I think it is linked to my update from WIN 7 to WIN 10.

Many thanks by advance!

quetzalcoatl, Aug 29, 2020
  3. bhellmer Win User
    Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Aug 29, 2020
  4. q0kyzfp6 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Replacement Issues

Hi Leviozar,

I reviewed the whole article, and none of the steps there fix my issue.

Basically, I only would like to know if is possible to pair the Bluetooth version of Sculpt Mouse to Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver. I do not have any issues to pair my sculpt keyboard to transceiver or to pair my sculpt mouse by Bleutooth.

However, my previous sculpt mouse (non bluetooth) could pair to MS transceiver. It looks like the new one (bluetooth) cannot do it, only pairs to Bluetooth.

q0kyzfp6, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing Microsoft

2. Is it possible to pair a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard via bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to pair a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard via bluetooth?: If Bluetooth pairing is possible, is there anything extra needed to do so with a Macbook? My keyboard came with a USB dongle and I was wondering if I'd need to get a Bluetooth Receiver to pair the device as the dongle has no button to connect. This is the product:...
  3. Is it possible to pair a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard via bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to pair a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard via bluetooth?: If Bluetooth pairing is possible, is there anything extra needed to do so with a Macbook? My keyboard came with a USB dongle and I was wondering if I'd need to get a Bluetooth Receiver to pair the device as the dongle has no button to connect. This is the product:...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem: Hi folks Last week my dell 17R 5720 windows 10 laptop suffered a hard drive failure I procured a new drive, installed and reinstalled windows 10 from a thumb drive everything went fine except that now my Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard will not pair. I...
  7. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard: I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out

Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out: Hi, I recently got a pair of Soundpeats Truefree Wireless Earbuds and when I try to use them in conjunction with my Microsoft Sculpt Touch mouse the audio cuts out every few seconds. If I shut off the mouse there are no more audio issues. Anyone have any ideas? If it...
  10. Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection

Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection: My Sculpt Mouse keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection on my Lenovo Yoga 920 / Win10 1803. I've tried removing/adding it again, and disabling power management (not allowing Windows to turn off Bluetooth in power mgmt. settings). It will eventually show up under Add a...