Windows 10: Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

Discus and support Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this issue for weeks now and it continues to be more and more frustrating. Here is the Problem: I connect my Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JermainePatterson, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

Hello,

I've been having this issue for weeks now and it continues to be more and more frustrating.

Here is the Problem: I connect my Bluetooth speaker a Monster RR3 to me computer and everything is fine until I try to pause and play a video for example, YouTube. I'll have audio playing from a video and when I pause the video it mutes all audio across the entire system. I check this by clicking on my audio icon and listening for the "ring" sound, except that when I do this no sound comes out. Another I will check this is to see if I can have audio playing in two separate Edge windows. I pause a video in one window and it completely stops the audio in the other. When I pause the video I can clearly hear the sound slightly fade out but when the issue wasn't present, the sound would simply cut out instead of fading.

I've tried every trick in the book

- Uninstall and Reinstalled Audio and Bluetooth Drivers

- System Restore

- Disconnect Bluetooth Device and Reconnect

- Stopping and Restarting Bluetooth and Audio Services

-Troubleshooting

- Other forums, I seem to be the only person with this issue

I've only been able to resolve this issue temporarily from what I assume to be a bad update, but the issue returned after my computer restarted.

:)

JermainePatterson, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Apr 9, 2020
  3. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth profiles supported by Windows Phone 8

Windows Phone 8 supports Bluetooth 3.1. This is an improved version of Bluetooth that automates the pairing process between Windows Phone 8 and Bluetooth devices, such as phone headsets, car audio systems, speaker docks, & NFC pairing.

Windows Phone 8 supports the following Bluetooth user profiles:

• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP 1.2)
    • Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP 1.4)
    • Hands Free Profile (HFP 1.5)
    • Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP 1.1)
    • Object Push Profile (OPP 1.1)
    • Out of Band (OOB) & Near Field Communications (NFC)

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

Marvin Barc, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

1. Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth System Audio

2. Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working properly: hi,i need help with my Bluetooth. my bluetooth mouse stopped working suddenly 2 weeks ago.even though my bluetooth pen is working propely i believe i have a bluetooth issue.- the mouse is conneting by bluetooth to my friend's laptop with no problem- bluetooth icon doesnt...
  3. Bluetooth is not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is not working properly.: Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are paired to, but not the new one....
  4. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: I have a Sony WH-100MX4 bluetooth headphones that i have repeatedly tried to connect to my laptop HP OMEN 15 2018 with no avail. It connects but it does not recognize it as headphones. [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the drivers and it still does not work. I have tried...
  5. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: HI I have a Bluetooth headset. when it works correctly it says connected voice, music but every time i turn off the headset or connect it with a wire to my Xbox controller, when i turn it back on or disconnect the wire it only says connected without voice, music....
  6. Audio not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio not working properly: Hello. I have some issues with my audio lately. I tried talking to someone through laptop mic and headphone mic, but the listener kept complaining about the voice super low pitch, inaudible, choppy. So, I thought there must be something wrong with the microphone but then I...
  7. Audio not working properly

Audio not working properly: So my audio is weird, it randomly stops working. And i troubleshooted the sound and it said it was a audio drive probleme. To get my sound back i need to turn of my pc and wait some minutes or uninstall my audio driver and restart my pc to install it again and if im lucky its...
  8. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not working properly.: Its not a matter of can i find it. No its completely and utterly missing, and I’ve turned the device manager and every file of my computer upside down searching for the icon and name. I still have the settings to connect and everything butt everytime i try to pair a device it...
  9. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28
  10. Audio Not Working Properly

Audio Not Working Properly: Hello :) For some weeks now, following a windows update, the Audio Driver on my computer doesn't seem to be working. The only way I can play sound is through the HDMI cable connected to my monitor. None of the audio jacks are working. Realtek audio manager doesnt appear...