Windows 10: Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Discus and support Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kgaogelo, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Kgaogelo Win User

Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Split from this thread.​

Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the above approaches and nothing works. Any help?

:)

Kgaogelo, Apr 13, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Apr 13, 2019
  3. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Marivel Man, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

1. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working

2. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  3. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  4. Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop: Hi, I'm having trouble with the Bluetooth functionality on my Windows 11 laptop. Despite being able to detect other devices, I'm unable to pair or connect to any Bluetooth devices. I've checked for driver updates and restarted my laptop multiple times, but the problem...
  5. Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop

Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop: Hi, I'm having trouble with the Bluetooth functionality on my Windows 11 laptop. Despite being able to detect other devices, I'm unable to pair or connect to any Bluetooth devices. I've checked for driver updates and restarted my laptop multiple times, but the problem...
  6. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get bluetooth to work.: I cannot get bluetooth to work. Everything says it is connected and it makes the sound I used to hear when it worked. sound comes from the device I am connecting too However it never actually switches over....
  7. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

I cannot get bluetooth to work.: I cannot get bluetooth to work. Everything says it is connected and it makes the sound I used to hear when it worked. sound comes from the device I am connecting too However it never actually switches over....
  8. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.: Hello, somy Camera doesnt work properly neither does my Bluetooth. I get this Error on Device manager on both Devices.Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45...
  10. Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.

Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.: Hello, somy Camera doesnt work properly neither does my Bluetooth. I get this Error on Device manager on both Devices.Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45...