Windows 10: Bluetooth App Keeps Crashing When Adding a Device - Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth App Keeps Crashing When Adding a Device - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Folks, My windows 10 Bluetooth app keeps crashing whenever I attempt to add a new device. I have tried disabling and reenabling the Bluetooth,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SP450, Apr 16, 2021.

1. SP450 Win User

Bluetooth App Keeps Crashing When Adding a Device - Windows 10

Hey Folks,

My windows 10 Bluetooth app keeps crashing whenever I attempt to add a new device. I have tried disabling and reenabling the Bluetooth, uninstalling the application, updating my windows and changing the power settings.

I go to Add Bluetooth or Other Device > Bluetooth > Add a Device window crashes after a few secs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:)

SP450, Apr 16, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 16, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 16, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth App Keeps Crashing When Adding a Device - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth App Keeps

2. Bluetooth and devices crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and devices crashing: Hi all, every time I click on "Bluetooth and devices" in settings it lag around 1 second and crash, I have tried the sfc /scannow command in both normal and safe mode and this issue still occur. Attached is the event viewer info after the settings crash....
  3. Bluetooth and devices crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and devices crashing: Hi all, every time I click on "Bluetooth and devices" in settings it lag around 1 second and crash, I have tried the sfc /scannow command in both normal and safe mode and this issue still occur. Attached is the event viewer info after the settings crash....
  4. Difficulty adding Bluetooth devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difficulty adding Bluetooth devices in Windows 10: In Windows 10, why am i unable to add my Bose Micro Soundlink speaker to my Bluetooth devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-adding-bluetooth-devices-in-windows-10/2f211e18-2781-40fd-a145-6d0b48fa2f7b
  5. adding devices wireless and bluetooth

adding devices wireless and bluetooth: just purchased dell sff model 790 windows 10pro refurbished. Cannot find bluetooth and cannot add all in one wireless printer nor any bluetooth audio speaker. what can i do?...
  6. windows 10 apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 apps keep crashing: For over a year now, my programs will start crashing. When they do, it shuts all of them off. Afterward, even settings are running out of whack. I run the windows store apps troubleshooter first. Most of the time, it will fix it on the first attempt. However, if it has...
  7. Add bluetooth device wizard keeps crashing

Add bluetooth device wizard keeps crashing: Hello I am currently using Windows version: Windows 10Ver1903 64-bit build 18362.535 I have had an issue of late, every since I updated to windows 1903, where the bluetooth wizard using Windows Shell Experience Host Keeps crashing after displaying the device list for about...
  8. Bluetooth feature adding a device

Bluetooth feature adding a device: I have a new bluetooth headset earbuds and my acer laptop is not connecting with it. please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-feature-adding-a-device/0c0a4aa2-5c0e-40b3-b055-9567283ced3f
  9. [HELP] Settings app keep crashing when adding language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Settings app keep crashing when adding language: I need to add the arabic language for my work, but the settings app keep crashing?It'll just stop responding to clicks or anything, but I can still close it normally with the x button. How do I fix this?Trying to install from Windows store brought me right back to the...
  10. Windows 10 apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 apps keep crashing: My windows 10 apps (Mail, Help, Microsoft Store, etc.) all crash at launch. I can select one, say mail, the splash screen pops up and very briefly(~100ms) a white screen appears behind the app and then both close. I can never see the white screen as its just a flash behind...