Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop using a BT dongle. when I plug the dongle and turn on the headset, it automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davood_90, Aug 28, 2019.

1. davood_90 Win User

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

Hello

I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop using a BT dongle. when I plug the dongle and turn on the headset, it automatically pairs with windows but has a poor quality.

I can see two different items in device manager named "headset, hands-free" and "headphone, stereo". sometimes it connects to headphone item and everything is OK but most of the times it connects to the headset and the quality is awful and I can't connect the headphone one even I see it in device manager.

Do you know what is wrong and what to do?

thanks

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality a19676e4-8e1f-4076-ab22-7be8776e9311?upload=true.jpg

:)

davood_90, Aug 28, 2019

2. Headphones not showing up as separate playback device, bad quality audio

Hi Anna,

The bad quality audio that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons, such as, an outdated audio driver, a missing audio driver, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Have you tried updating your audio driver? If not, kindly do so by following the steps in this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings
    my headphones are disabled (It says its connected but no audio). (Lenovo Windows 10 pro).

Thanks in advance for assistance.

DonavanNaidoo, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

1. Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Bad

2. Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you.PS: It's not my headphones. They work perfectly fine on my other devices Xbox, Switch, etc....
  3. Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you.PS: It's not my headphones. They work perfectly fine on my other devices Xbox, Switch, etc....
  4. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  5. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality: Hi, My bluetooth headphone JBL Tune750BTNC does not work for calls gives bad distorted sound from my Windows 10 PC winver 1909 build 18363.1082. It works fine as a media output using the stereo bluetooth device output.But as a calling device which uses the "hands-free...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  7. Audio quality kinda bad?

Audio quality kinda bad?: After I removed all of my bluetooth audios, my old headphones and my recent speaker, I noticed how my audio quality with my headphones got kinda less bass and i can barely hear it. Is there something wrong with it? I need help please....
  8. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  9. bad quality audio in videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad quality audio in videos: I use a mic built in the headphones. The issue appeared when I recorded a video on Minecraft, at first I didn’t hear anything. I fixed it but faced another problem. I was able to hear the audio for my microphone clearly, but the game audio is choppy. Moreover I can hear my...
  10. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...