Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aman Kumar3, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't disconnected, but the audio stops, then restart, and it continues. At first, I thought it was the device's issue, but it occurs with every Bluetooth device.I have tried many troubleshooting like uninstalling drivers, using windows troubleshooting, remove device from Bluetooth, but the error is still there.I have attached a picture

:)

Aman Kumar3, Nov 26, 2022

2. N97 Bluetooth audio breaks

I have no problem in paring both of my bluetooth handsfree kit (Jabra BT530 & Nokia HF-200) but the audio seems to be breaking. Is anyone facing this probliem?

Even the other party is able to see the beak in the audio.

Since this audio break is happening in both of my BT Handsfree I am starting to suspect if any thing is wrong in the Bluetooth module of my N97. Please advice should i try replacing my handset wth another one.

-Guru

gurou---01, Nov 26, 2022
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

N97 Bluetooth audio breaks

I have the same problem on my N97.

A problem which i didn't have on the 6300 and the E71.

I connect my N97 to my hometheater via bluettoth but the music is breaking. you cannot listen to a song without audio breaks.

When I upgragraded (or I though It did) from E71 to N97 , I immediately spotted the problem and I replaced the N97 device with another new one but it didn't solve the problem.

IS THIS A DRAWBACK FROM NOKIA?

anthony77---01, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

1. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio breaking

2. Controller breaks bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller breaks bluetooth audio: Hi there!I got a new headset JBL Tour One M2 this year and want to use the device on my Win11 pc over Bluetooth. That part worked just fine, and after some minor issues in the beginning, everything with it worked fine.I own an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller too, which I'm...
  3. Controller breaks bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller breaks bluetooth audio: Hi there!I got a new headset JBL Tour One M2 this year and want to use the device on my Win11 pc over Bluetooth. That part worked just fine, and after some minor issues in the beginning, everything with it worked fine.I own an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller too, which I'm...
  4. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios: Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't...
  5. Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11: Lately im having issues with w11 where I can't keep my headphones conencted to Bluetooth or somehow the sound is breaking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-breaks-when-using-bluetooth-on-w11/1853c42b-5341-4884-bb63-a1ef7b6e0a09
  6. Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11

Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11: Lately im having issues with w11 where I can't keep my headphones conencted to Bluetooth or somehow the sound is breaking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-breaks-when-using-bluetooth-on-w11/1853c42b-5341-4884-bb63-a1ef7b6e0a09
  7. bluetooth audio breaks on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio breaks on windows 11: Dear community,lately i have been having issues with windows 11, i have a lot of trouble keeping my headphones connected when doing certain tasks....when i try to connect my headphones most of the time it will first say "connected" and after a while t will continue to flash...
  8. bluetooth audio breaks on windows 11

bluetooth audio breaks on windows 11: Dear community,lately i have been having issues with windows 11, i have a lot of trouble keeping my headphones connected when doing certain tasks....when i try to connect my headphones most of the time it will first say "connected" and after a while t will continue to flash...
  9. audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify: i have an rtx 2070 super and a xf273 acer nitro with freesync and gsync activate on it on board sound a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo 9700k 32 gig of ram plenty of cooling can any one help me im not very computer savy i am on windows 10 21h1 new fresh clean in stall on a nvme...
  10. Audio constantly breaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio constantly breaking: Hey, I was wondering if there is any way to fix the issue I'm constantly facing. Recently out of nowhere when I'm using my desktop when I launch an application such as a game my audio would just stop working and the only way I can get it to fix for a small amount of time is...