Windows 10: Bluetooth audio clipping

Discus and support Bluetooth audio clipping in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this weird Bluetooth audio problem ever since I have bought this new HP Pavilion desktop and I cannot figure out its cause.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/danieldur, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth audio clipping

Hello,

I've been having this weird Bluetooth audio problem ever since I have bought this new HP Pavilion desktop and I cannot figure out its cause. Sound coming from Bluetooth audio is clipped. Basically it sounds like you'd push the volume of an amp too high and the speakers couldn't handle it and you can hear crackling noise. It is especially noticeable on complex song passages, like Ghost Love Score by Nightwish, from 00:41 - 01:08 and 01:36 - 01:54.

What I remember trying (I tried a lot of things):

- Turn off spatial sound or any other sound processing

- Disable Exclusive Mode

- Adjust the volume

- Reinstall the Bluetooth adapter and make sure the latest drivers are installed

- Repair the Bluetooth headphones

- Make sure I am using the stereo headphones device and not the headset

- Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

- Tried the headphones with other devices (phone and work computer) to make sure they are working OK

- Tried the analogue output of the PC and everything sounds normal.

A few details about the system:

HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0xxx

Windows version: Home, 20H2, OS Build 19042.804

Bluetooth adapter: Realtek RTL8821CE, with driver 1.8.1030.3010 (latest)

Headphones: EarStudio ES100, OnePlus Wireless Z

Player: foobar2000 without any DSP's

Thank you for any input!

submitted by /u/danieldur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/danieldur, Mar 9, 2021

2. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 9, 2021
  3. how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Bluetooth audio clipping

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth audio clipping

1. Bluetooth audio clipping - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio clipping

2. Windows 10 causing audio clipping/popping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 causing audio clipping/popping: I've been having an issue where a lot of sounds on my computer are clipping/popping. I have tried multiple pairs of headphones, all of which had the same issue. I tried the headphones on a different computer, and they still had the same issue. Additionally, if I record my...
  3. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  4. Trial Version Audio clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trial Version Audio clip: Whenever I try and play audio that is quiet, or silent, my computer just repeats "trial version" in a woman's voice every couple of seconds until the clip ends. It has only happened on the voice recorder app and on Chaturbate so far. Thank you in advance!...
  5. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?: I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Flyxor [link] [comments]...
  6. Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...

Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/peakforyoulol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h88l5s/why_does_this_happen_i_have_perfect_audio_of_the/
  7. Audio clipping, distorting, slowing down

Audio clipping, distorting, slowing down: So basically I got Windows 10 in December 2019. Since then I have to face audio problems that are getting more and more unacceptable. It all started with single audio clicks I was getting in my browser. I tried using another one and it temporarily helped, but the same problem...
  8. Using multiple audio clips in Photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using multiple audio clips in Photos app: I can't find a site that describes the process for using more than one audio clip on Photos. How do you do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-multiple-audio-clips-in-photos-app/90b638cf-75f6-4a83-b89d-8e3b0e0e8fe8
  9. Updating to 1909 causing audio clipping issues

Updating to 1909 causing audio clipping issues: Every audio played is hard clipping at -6dB and I have no clue how to fix it. I uninstalled Realtek Driver and reinstalled it again, downloaded driver from Realtek website etc... I turned off all audio enhancements settings. This happened to me last year when I updated to...
  10. Add fade audio effects in video clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add fade audio effects in video clips: I want to underlay video clips with my own music using narration. My problem is in changing the music from one set of pictures to the other. I cannot figure out how to make sound be faded out at the end of a photo set and fade up at the beginning of the other....